• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Musical 10 Year Reunion

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Literally watching the reunion videos as I type this.

Was anyone just as much into HSM as I was? Gosh I was incredibly excited hearing about this reunion since it was my childhood. I can't believe how many years has passed.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I loved these movies and I cannot believe it has been 10 years!! I still watch them from time to time and sing along shamelessly. This movie came out my freshman year of high school and the 3rd, my senior year of high school, so I have a big 'ole soft spot for it.

Blows Zac couldn't be there. I wonder if it was his movie promotion that was the problem, or if things are still weird between him and Vanessa.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I remember the time when a lot of people thought High School Musical was going to be the downfall of Disney, as they made countless rant videos on youtube begging the company to return to their animation roots. It's 2016, and Disney hasn't fallen, and HSM faded into obscurity. I want to see those same people who made those rants look back into that decade compared to today.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • It sure doesn't feel like 10 years! it feels just like yesterday I was watching the romance unfold between Gabriella and Troy haha

This saga of movies had quite an effect on me as they still resonate with me so much and I still proudly listen to the soundtrack of the movies when I get tired of listening to the typical mainstream music haha

As a matter of fact, I might just do that now! Time to get my head back in the game.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • CY_fcJtUwAEQ4Bx.png:large

Poor Zac getting so much hate for not coming.

I literally ran to youtube to find the reunion videos upon seeing this thread.

God I was a really big HSM fan at the time despite not even being a teenager when it came out.

haha oh man, used to have the biggest crush on Lucas Grabeel/ Ryan and thought Ryan x Gabriella was a better ship than Troyella.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • 10 years? I could have sworn it was older than that.

I think I remember watching a bit of it and the sequel in like '07 I think? So yeah.

Years
  • I remember when I used to watch this movie a lot (and I also have the soundtracks to the first two films), and I eventually outgrew it but still, it's nice seeing the cast look back on the films and how it changed them forever.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I think I was still in Elementary school when the first movie came out and I remember watching the premiere on Disney Channel. A college kid now and I still watch the movies. :')

*I barely even recognized Corbin Bleu!*

Back