• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Realm

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Let's say that one day, I've built a device that allows you to transfer through dimensions and thus, make yourself into the world of video games. In fact, it can be any video game of your choice. Of course, there are a couple of side effects; one, you're going to have to play a certain role of the video game character in the game (hero, villain, or otherwise) that you've jumped in, and two, you can't jump out until your role is done.

Now, of course, knowing this, first, what video game do you see yourself coming into? What video game character would you be? What would you do in that game world? Would you do the video game character's role differently? What would you do? (eg. Let's say you're Bowser; you might decide to kidnap Daisy instead of Peach for whatever reason). Have any other ideas?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Probably hop myself into a Final Fantasy game so I can be a badass villain. Of course I'll die eventually, or will I? Maybe they'd remake FFX or FF VI so that you could go through as the villain and have the game ending be open ended where you get either a pass, fail, or make amends with your enemies and end up turning into a good guy (yuck). Become Seymour from FFX, manage to kill off the entire party that protects Yuna, take her as my bride and conquer Spira and successfully take over Sin. Become Kefka, be sane instead of a psychotic murder hobo, become god, don't make enemies along the way that want to kill me because I'm a dick.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I would love to jump into the works of Destiny. Being able to tackle a real Raid with five other friends would be an exhilarating surreal experience. Plus using a wide range of those in-game weapons would be amazing.

If not that game, then probably Assassin's Creed II so I can live Renaissance Italy first hand. As an Italian myself, that would be incredible.

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
  • I would probably want to transfer to SAO, since there's a game of it. I wouldn't care if I die in there, because in life there is always a chance of people dying a second later, but it would be much cooler to die sword fighting. (Sorry if I got to deep or a little creepy.)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I would probably want to transfer to SAO, since there's a game of it. I wouldn't care if I die in there, because in life there is always a chance of people dying a second later, but it would be much cooler to die sword fighting. (Sorry if I got to deep or a little creepy.)
    If you go to Lost Song, you won't need to care about dying, though :D

TY

I would love to jump into the works of Destiny. Being able to tackle a real Raid with five other friends would be an exhilarating surreal experience. Plus using a wide range of those in-game weapons would be amazing.

^ this, I really want to be able to hold a exotic weapon in my hand and feel powerful, only to cry and run for my life as thousands of Thrall chase me. Plus one class can selfres, so I wouldn't worry too much about dying in there.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • ^ this, I really want to be able to hold a exotic weapon in my hand and feel powerful, only to cry and run for my life as thousands of Thrall chase me. Plus one class can selfres, so I wouldn't worry too much about dying in there.

Doing the beginning of Crota with friends from real life? I'm pretty sure I would shit myself to death before the Thrall got me as the Weight of Darkness started to stack as they closed in on me haha.

TY

Doing the beginning of Crota with friends from real life? I'm pretty sure I would shit myself to death before the Thrall got me as the Weight of Darkness started to stack as they closed in on me haha.

I can imagine it already

*thrall appear*

oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap where is muh fatebringer oh-

-guardian down-

... shit

Back