• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hoenn: Make a Wish [T] [OOC]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Hey, do you have any spaces left for general trainers (Not a team Zodiac member)? This would be my first RP and the idea is really intriguing to me, but I wanna know what exactly I'm getting into...

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • This is kind of confusing, is this just a Pokemon Journey RP? except 100 years in future with no explanation of what exactly is advanced? Is it possible if I play as a Pokemon breeder/co-ordinator, who travels, or do I need to be exclusively a Breeder, and a scientist?

Years
  • Hey, do you have any spaces left for general trainers (Not a team Zodiac member)? This would be my first RP and the idea is really intriguing to me, but I wanna know what exactly I'm getting into...
    Everything is open. Making a member of Team Zodiac is not entirely encouraged, so a trainer is perfectly okay.
    And I'm more than willing to help you through anything confusing. I'm always willing to answer any and all questions. About what are you concerned?

This is kind of confusing, is this just a Pokemon Journey RP? except 100 years in future with no explanation of what exactly is advanced? Is it possible if I play as a Pokemon breeder/co-ordinator, who travels, or do I need to be exclusively a Breeder, and a scientist?
    It's meant to be vague because I wanted players to develop said changes/advancements. They will all be recorded in "Hoenn Map Notes." Created attractions will be under the discretion of the RPer who created said attraction and any questions would be directed to them. Is there anything in particular about the OP with which you were confused?
    You can be any kind of trainer/Pokemon user you like. There are no restrictions as to what your character's "professions" might be. Be as creative as you can, is all I ask. ;)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Okay I'll just go ahead and pitch my character then...
    Name:Sydan Rhomes
    Backstory:Sydan grew up in a far away region called the Vastore region. He came to the Hoenn regionwith his father, who is part of a research team set to take the first functional rocket into space. (Since I cant recall the one in ORAS actually working) And his mother, who is a pokemon breeder. He and his mother live in the new and improved mauville city. His brother however decided to stay in the Vastore region, since he is 24, he is old enough to stay in the region alone His brother is also the Vastore region's greatest trainer.

Sydan's family have the hereditary ability to understand the language of pokemon in great detail (Not sure if that counts as god-modding, but its important to his story) His mother and brother have this abilty, but not his father. Sydan is yet to descover it fully.

In his home region he had a pokemon called Bulbronze (One of my own created fakemon, It is his starter pokemon from the Vastore region. It is essentially an artificial tree that uses electricity to accelerate is growth. I figured that could play into the whole team Zodiac hating technology story) Sydan doesnt know what happend to his Bulbronze.

Due to his experience wiith Bulbronze, Sydan came to the Hoenn region with no interest in collecting badges. (Since he'd planned on travelling through all of the regions with his Bulbronze) However after partially unlocking some of his latent ability with a young treecko, he regains his passion for pokemon training.

Personality:Sydan is a very cynical character, who often resorts to sarcasm due to his low tolerance for stupidity. Despite this, he is naturally very relaxed, which can often lead to him seeming cocky and arrogant which has lead to him being labelled a narcissist many times by his friends in the Vastore region. (Which makes sense because he is) He has a very cloudy moral compass, his two main goals are to satify himself, and to maintain justice, however it is often unclear which he prioritizes.
    Party:
    Grovyle [Overgrow] (Dont see how unburden would be useful in RP)Nickname:Ace
    Shortly after his father left, Sydan began wandering what his goal would be in life, since he had little aspiration for anything. One day on route 117, Sydan saw a Treecko valiantly battling trainers much stronger than it, and losing. Each day he returned to see who this Treecko would battle next, until it eventually came up against a trainer with a Sceptile. Sydan quickly interfered and after alot of negotiation the proud Treecko agreed to let Sydan help. Though the two lost, Sydan and Treecko efforts were widely admired within Mauville and Sydan chose to continue his pokemon Journey with Treecko. After evolving, Sydan's personality seemed to rub off on Ace making him much more relaxed
    Move pool:
    Spoiler:

Buizel [Swift Swin]
    Nickname:Hydro
    In a faithful encounter with a group that put on aquatic shows in sootopolis city, Sydan noticed a Buizel, participating that seemed frustrated. The Buizel ruins the show and the group get annoyed at its constant antics thus deciding to leave it. After a battle with the groups leader and a short conversation with Buizel, Sydan discovers that the Buizel want to battle trainers and become strong, as a result it is decided that Buizel should peruse its dream of battling alongside Sydan.
    Move Pool:
    Spoiler:

Cyndaquil [Flash Fire]
    Nickname:Vulcan
    Met in Mt Pyre, the cyndaquil and its mother had been trapped in the gondolas. A group of trainers were trying to save it but their efforts proved fruitless. The mother is badly injured in the process. After they saved it, Sydan challenged the mother to a battle wanting to capture her. She attempts to resist but cant due to her injuries. After negotiating with the injured mother, Sydan is able to convince her that him looking after her child would be more beneficial to it than it staying with the gondola lady of Mt Pyre. Cyndaquil acts as the baby figure of Sydan's team.
    Spoiler:

Fraxure [Mold Breaker]
    Nickname:Dragco
    A gift from his brother who had just travelled through the Unova region. Sydan at first was skeptical, because of his clear jealousy of his brother and refused to use Axew. After falling into a losing situation against his bittter rival, Luther, Sydan used Axew for the first time and it managed to win the battle. He then started using Axew alot until it eventually evolved into fraxure and began to ignore his orders.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Okay I'll just go ahead and pitch my character then...
    Name:Sydan Rhomes
    First of all, good CS. Don't let the following criticism feel harsh or antagonistic. If you have counter-arguments to any of these points, please make them.
    -Spelling and grammar are generally off. (ex. a lot; wondering, and fragments, run-ons, and incorrectly-used phrases as well as misuse of punctuation.) I'm not saying "have perfect grammar." It's just a good skill to develop when writing or speaking a language (I'm not going to assume you're a native english speaker).
    -I'd definitely like to try to incorporate Bulbronze into the story. Do you have any pictures on your computer or is there anything you can scan so I can get a better idea of what it looks like/its characteristics (instead of the link provided)? And it would also aid in the creation of a moveset and such.
    -You got the general idea for the move sets. But I have a problem with some of them. I'm not saying you have to get rid of them, but if there's no good explanation as to why or how they could use the technique (physically and based on their typing and species), then it probably shouldn't know the move.
    --Grovyle: Dragon Pulse (For now, it wouldn't make sense for it to know a Dragon-type move since Mega Evolution cannot occur in the beginning of the RP)
    --Buizel: Hail, Ice Fang, Ice Beam, Blizzard (I don't see how a purely Water-type Pokemon can use Ice-type moves. I know it happens in-canon, but this is not entirely canon), Crunch (such a small Pokemon would know Bite, in my opinion), Brick Break (Buizel is not really a martial Pokemon despite it's high Atk Stat.)
    --Cyndaquil: Body Slam, Headbutt (if it's the "baby" of the team, it probably shouldn't know impressive physical attacks and should just stick with Tackle), Wild Charge (not an Electric-type (how is Cyndaquil creating electricity?) and not physically impressive Pokemon), Extrasensory (not a Psychic-type (how did Cyndaquil learn mental manipulation?) and, again, the "baby" of the team (unless you mean it just feigns weakness and meekness and/or likes to cuddle but is actually impressive in battle).
    --Fraxure: Shadow Ball, Poison Jab, Aqua Tail (Fraxure is none of these types and I don't see how it would be able to create spectral material, venom/poison, or water), Superpower (I could see this being learned as a Haxorus since it would need to be more physically imposing to learn a moderately-powerful Fighting-type move).

Can I still join? I'll have my SU up soon. :)
    And so there can be non-Hoenn Pokemon but only a few? Or a lot?

(I'm sorry I'm a bit new to this ^^")
    Absolutely! I'm excited to see what you come up with.
    Yes. Non-Hoenn Pokemon may be integrated throughout (usually from foreign Pokemon Trainers/Breeders). So they're not entirely uncommon, it just depends how/where you see them.
    And don't worry, I'm fine with walking you through anything confusing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    First of all, good CS. Don't let the following criticism feel harsh or antagonistic. If you have counter-arguments to any of these points, please make them.
    -Spelling and grammar are generally off. (ex. a lot; wondering, and fragments, run-ons, and incorrectly-used phrases as well as misuse of punctuation.) I'm not saying "have perfect grammar." It's just a good skill to develop when writing or speaking a language (I'm not going to assume you're a native english speaker).
    -I'd definitely like to try to incorporate Bulbronze into the story. Do you have any pictures on your computer or is there anything you can scan so I can get a better idea of what it looks like/its characteristics (instead of the link provided)? And it would also aid in the creation of a moveset and such.
    -You got the general idea for the move sets. But I have a problem with some of them. I'm not saying you have to get rid of them, but if there's no good explanation as to why or how they could use the technique (physically and based on their typing and species), then it probably shouldn't know the move.
    --Grovyle: Dragon Pulse (For now, it wouldn't make sense for it to know a Dragon-type move since Mega Evolution cannot occur in the beginning of the RP)
    --Buizel: Hail, Ice Fang, Ice Beam, Blizzard (I don't see how a purely Water-type Pokemon can use Ice-type moves. I know it happens in-canon, but this is not entirely canon), Crunch (such a small Pokemon would know Bite, in my opinion), Brick Break (Buizel is not really a martial Pokemon despite it's high Atk Stat.)
    --Cyndaquil: Body Slam, Headbutt (if it's the "baby" of the team, it probably shouldn't know impressive physical attacks and should just stick with Tackle), Wild Charge (not an Electric-type (how is Cyndaquil creating electricity?) and not physically impressive Pokemon), Extrasensory (not a Psychic-type (how did Cyndaquil learn mental manipulation?) and, again, the "baby" of the team (unless you mean it just feigns weakness and meekness and/or likes to cuddle but is actually impressive in battle).
    --Fraxure: Shadow Ball, Poison Jab, Aqua Tail (Fraxure is none of these types and I don't see how it would be able to create spectral material, venom/poison, or water), Superpower (I could see this being learned as a Haxorus since it would need to be more physically imposing to learn a moderately-powerful Fighting-type move).

Okay thanks. As far as the grammar thing goes, I was simply typing how I'd say it and far from making a conscious effort. (Although, I know my spelling and grammar aren't the best anyway.)
    With the move set situation, I've listed moves that he'll most likely learn throughout the RP. I used https://pokemondb.net/pokedex as a reference for the moves the pokemon could learn e.g the Buizel moves and the Fraxure moves. I see what you're saying with the whole Cyndaquil and Grovyle moves, though.
    As for Bulbronze, I do have a pic I drew a few years back but its pretty bad and my drawing hasn't really improved since then. If you still wanna see it, I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
    Years
  • You don't have to worry so much about grammar. It's just something of which I believe people should be conscious in general.
    I didn't specify exactly what I meant in the OP what I meant by "There is a limit of what they can learn, which will ultimately be determined by type, species, and abilities." What I meant was: there are moves Pokemon can learn in the games and know in the anime, but that will not apply in this RP. I wanted to restrict it by giving it a more realistic limitation. So a wild Buneary (or any Buneary) cannot know Ice Beam, a Fire-type cannot know an Electric-type move, a pure Water-type cannot know Ice-type moves, etc. because I wanted to stay true to their type and species. Also to push the fact that this is not "competitive" but, rather, creative.
    As for the fact you want to note what they will know down the line, that is fine. It might just be better to note them in a separate section or make a note beside the move that they do not currently know said move.

Oh, and I wanted to mention that you have say in what Mauville looks like and what attractions it has (perhaps it has a space station rather than/in addition to Mossdeep). You can also have say in what New Mauville and Sea Mauville look like and their attractions. And you are free to make an NPC Gym Leader (or state that there is no Gym Leader in Mauville anymore) if you are so inclined. Feel free to go as in-depth as you please. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    You don't have to worry so much about grammar. It's just something of which I believe people should be conscious in general.
    I didn't specify exactly what I meant in the OP what I meant by "There is a limit of what they can learn, which will ultimately be determined by type, species, and abilities." What I meant was: there are moves Pokemon can learn in the games and know in the anime, but that will not apply in this RP. I wanted to restrict it by giving it a more realistic limitation. So a wild Buneary (or any Buneary) cannot know Ice Beam, a Fire-type cannot know an Electric-type move, a pure Water-type cannot know Ice-type moves, etc. because I wanted to stay true to their type and species. Also to push the fact that this is not "competitive" but, rather, creative.
    As for the fact you want to note what they will know down the line, that is fine. It might just be better to note them in a separate section or make a note beside the move that they do not currently know said move.

Oh, and I wanted to mention that you have say in what Mauville looks like and what attractions it has (perhaps it has a space station rather than/in addition to Mossdeep). You can also have say in what New Mauville and Sea Mauville look like and their attractions. And you are free to make an NPC Gym Leader (or state that there is no Gym Leader in Mauville anymore) if you are so inclined. Feel free to go as in-depth as you please. :)
    Okay, thats cool the moveset thing is cool, I understand your complaints now. As for Mauville city, I think the setup will be the same as it is in ORAS, but more futuristic. In terms of the gym leader, I don't know atm, never thought about it. ~_~ I'll let you know when I think of something

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • RESERVED

Hoenn: Make a Wish [T] [OOC]
    Autumn Vale

History: Born in Anistar Town, Kalos. To Lorraine Vale and Mathias Cherrydew, Mathias hailed from Hoenn, while Lorraine was born in Kalos, in Lumiose. Mathias was a Pokemon Ranger, after travelling around Hoenn training his skills in capturing and training pokemon. His father (Autumn's Grandfather) was a trainer who went into Science Research, he spent a long time in the Orange Islands, because of the wealth of High Powered Telescopes there, so he didn't spend much time at home. Mathias had a strained relationship with his father so he made a personal goal to do something his father never did and not rely on technology, since it seemed that technology drove them apart, he just used the bare minimum. After Hoenn He travelled to Johto and continuing his journey, by this time he had taken to using some technology, but the world was aging. Technology sped ahead at an alarming rate after finishing the Sinnoh League. Mathias wasn't getting any younger and had been developed an illness which prevented him from continuing his career as a Pokemon Ranger by the time he was 36. Mathias had heard of the stories of Kalos, so he took this opportunity to fly to this exotic land.

There he met Lorraine, who was brought up in the sewing industry, it was relatively small and cost-efficient business to fit in to their small apartment, as she grew up she was doing a part-time job as a waitress, when he met Mathias. Who she talked with for hours. After an indefinite amount of time they got married and moved to Anistar Town. When Lorraine was with child, Mathias was elated over the idea of having a boy to pass on his skills to, he could catch pokemon with and go fishing. But then when the baby was born, it was a girl, and Mathias was disappointed, this fleeting ideal of him continuing his legacy and teaching his boy that the world wasn't on a computer screen. So he taught her his skills. He often took her when she was 6 to the forest and taught her a number of his skills. This allowed her to talk with her mother at these times she worked with her mother making and arranging the clothes in the Anistar Clothes Store. Some of the skills of her father she still knows. Such as how to collect berries, capture pokemon without pokeballs and how to make bandages out of leaves.

When Autumn was 10, she became interested in foreign television, specifically trainer television broadcasts and Pokemon Contests from Japan (Hoenn, Johto, Kanto and Sinnoh). She was told about how her father was a Pokemon Ranger, deciding to travel the world like a trainer. Despite having little formal education growing up, she actually learned a lot of things from her parents, although at some points she was homeschooled when they were worried she was falling behind. When her father was admitted to hospital, when she was 13, Mathias suggested for her to take her skills and become a Pokemon Trainer. Do what he couldn't do defeat all of the Pokemon Leagues in all regions that have them (Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos.)
    Her father was discharged from hospital, and with the confidence of his safety she flew all the way to Japan. Specifically, Hoenn.

When she got there she met with her grandmother, who ran the Pokemon Daycare and she stayed there until she was 17. While she was there she studied the Pokemon in the Daycare and seeing the trainers coming and going, seeing them cherish that egg that they had found and see Mudkips turn into Marshtomps and Chimchars turn in to Infernapes. The cycle of Pokemon was fascinating to her. She admired that her grandmother's Day Care hadn't enlisted artificial warmers to hatch the egg. At one time there was Trainer who came by, who didn't want an egg. They seemed so mean and neglectful. He didn't care about Pokemon! He was just using them as tools! And she came to the age in which she could start her Pokemon Journey. Her grandmother gave her one of the neglected eggs, unsure about what was inside and then she started her journey, making the mistake in entering the grass without any Pokemon that could fight. She noticed another trainer being attacked by a wild pokemon and that made her realise this. She quickly ran out of the grass. She returned to the Daycare.
    "I don't have a pokemon that can fight..." She looked glumly on the floor. Thwap! She fell down after bumping into someone. "Ow..." She rubbed her wound before looking up. The person she bumped in to had a long white coat and a large rotund figure. He laughed heartily.
    "I'm sorry, Lass. Are you alright?" He extended his hand and Autumn took it.
    "Yeah, I'm fine." She stood up straight dusting herself off before looking closely at the man. "You aren't the Pokemon Professor are you?"
    He grinned, "Why yes, I am, young one."
    Autumn was elated, "I want to start a Pokemon Journey, but I don't have any Pokemon. You wouldn't happen to have any, would you?"
    The pokemon Professor brought his Gauntlet to his face, pressing it several times. "In matter of fact, I do. A Pichu, after I'm finished here I'll take you to my lab and I'll get you all the necessary equipment."
    "And A Pokemon?"
    "Definately!"
    And so she got her first Pokemon and she started her journey.
    Items: A Red Pendant from Her Father. Case Of Berries.

Party: Standard size limit of 6, minimum of 1. There is no maximum.
    Pichu "Twitchy" || Lightning Rod/Klutz (It just depends on mood.)
    Twitchy was Autumn's first Pokemon, although had he had strange little aspects of him, he is still adored by Autumn. He is very clumsy, falling over and dropping objects, and every once in a while he'd twitch then get a boost of energy. When he was given to autumn it reminded her of old legends about a boy who recieved a Pikachu as his starting pokemon.

Thundershock (Finisher)
    Charm (Primary)
    Tail Whip (Primary)
    Sweet Kiss (Primary)
    Nasty Plot (Finisher)
    Thunder Wave (Finisher)
    Nuzzle (Primary)
    Volt Tackle (Last Resort)

Ralts "Belle" || Trace
    She was injured in the tall grass. Left behind when her group of Gardevoir had an argument. Autumn healed her up with berries and she joined her team.
    Growl (Primary)
    Confusion (Finisher)
    Disarming Voice (Primary)
    Lucky Chant (Support)
    Heal Pulse (Support) (if you want her to be supportive)
    Psybeam (Finisher)
    Draining Kiss (Primary)
    Mimic (Primary)

Egg || None
    Neglected by it's trainer, it was given to her as a child from her grand mother in the Day Care. Autumn treasures the egg, and does not know what Pokemon it is.
    None

THEME:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Alice Len Fenderson
    Very good CS. Just a couple of things. And don't take it personally. ;)

I like the idea of Whimsicott being pseudo-Tertiary Fairy-type. But it would be interesting to see how it learned Fairy-type moves. Also, how would it use Sunny Day? How does it affect the intensity of the Sun/heat in general? Here's a quote from an earlier post that I'm going to add to the OP:

The same goes for Lucario's Dragon Pulse. I don't see how it would be physically possible for Lucario to produce a Dragon-type attack.

As we hash that out, feel free to come up with any notable landmarks and attractions for Slateport. Make an NPC Gym Leader, develop the Contest Hall, create a Challenge Dojo, anything of which you can imagine that would deepen your character and the world at large. Maybe expand the Oceanic Museum, Lighthouse, Marketplace, etc. Where do her parents work? What are they working on? Any advancements to Pokemon or Humans?

Regardless, I'll add you to the Accepted List. ;)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • I wish to contribute some ideas, as this in the future, perhaps smart watch or somekind of high tech gauntlet type thing that gives information about the pokemon battle. Or some kind of advancement on the Pokeball. Like a nozzle and a computer that stores them. How about Pokemon Centers have became superstores like something out of Wall-E (BNL). Perhaps A Police Robots, or maintainence/service robots. Everyone has knowledge of every pokemon and moves due to Pokedex intergration in to national curriculum. Current theories in real life are looking at nanotechnology, that alter the properties of some materials, such as never-dirty clothes, never wet clothes, perhaps everyone swims in their normal clothes since it doesn't get wet. What about self drive cars? Things like that.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I have a few big questions regarding team Zodiac:
    Firstly, are they Evil or good? I know they hate the advancements in technology, but do they announce this through drastic terrorism or are they passive?
    Second, Are team Zodiac well known? As in, have they done anything huge to increase their notoriety?
    And lastly, Is there a particular target e.g. Silph Co, or do they just hate everyone that takes advantage of this technology

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I recommend we make a MoPad to store all of our ideas. I think that will help organization.

Years
  • I wish to contribute some ideas, as this in the future, perhaps smart watch or somekind of high tech gauntlet type thing that gives information about the pokemon battle. Or some kind of advancement on the Pokeball. Like a nozzle and a computer that stores them. How about Pokemon Centers have became superstores like something out of Wall-E (BNL). Perhaps A Police Robots, or maintainence/service robots. Everyone has knowledge of every pokemon and moves due to Pokedex intergration in to national curriculum. Current theories in real life are looking at nanotechnology, that alter the properties of some materials, such as never-dirty clothes, never wet clothes, perhaps everyone swims in their normal clothes since it doesn't get wet. What about self drive cars? Things like that.
    Contribute all the ideas you like. I'll make note of them in the OP. Also, everyone feel free to contribute to this and give feedback on anything and everything anyone comes up with. This is going to be a group effort so I want everyone to get as involved as possible (which is why so many things are vague).

I have a few big questions regarding team Zodiac:
    Firstly, are they Evil or good? I know they hate the advancements in technology, but do they announce this through drastic terrorism or are they passive?
    Second, Are team Zodiac well known? As in, have they done anything huge to increase their notoriety?
    And lastly, Is there a particular target e.g. Silph Co, or do they just hate everyone that takes advantage of this technology
    Their morality is up to the character (not the RPer).
    They have yet to become known by anyone. They will integrate themselves into the story and everyone will come into contact with them, but not know who they are or that they are part of an organization.
    That target is to be kept confidential as I don't want to give away too much of the plot. It's going to start off as Sandbox for the first posts and then I'm going to have everyone encounter them in some fashion. Again, it's supposed to be vague. ;)

That's okay, I just based off the moves on Bulbapedia and restricted myself to the "learned via level" ones, egg moves, and the ones learned prior evolution. I also don't know how Lucario manages to learn Dragon Pulse but hey it was there XD jk I'll remove Dragon Pulse since I can't explain that one. :) Oh and Whimsicott is now officially a Grass/Fairy type so I assumed it was pretty logical. ^^" Oh and for Sunny Day well it was written off as a finisher move so I just probably would mash it up with Solar Beam. Intensity purposes. I'll think of how Pokemon learned fairy moves just in case. :p

Oh and Slateport, I guess I could add my own twists to the town to suit my character, if you don't mind. I might as well make the contests there so high tech like what.. I'll be thinking about it.

Bumping Aquataris' idea. xD Remember Destiny Deoxys? Yeah that was a pretty awesome town.
    Yeah, that's what I did. Don't worry about it. ^^
    Oh my god...how did I miss Whimsicott being Grass/Fairy...I'm so oblivious -_- No need to think about it.
    Don't burn yourself out with it. Even if you just come up with her parent's workplaces/occupations, that would be enough for me to integrate Team Zodiac into your plot and have a side-plot for yourself to discover.
    I never watched the movie, well, much of it. I saw it in passing on the TV...but that's it. Again, with the above, any and all ideas are welcome. This is a group effort.

I recommend we make a MoPad to store all of our ideas. I think that will help organization.
    They will be added to the OP as they are discussed.
    Also, did you get my VM's? When were you going to add/edit your CS? You haven't expanded anything we've discussed so I assumed you weren't involved anymore (in spite of your saying you were a couple times). Your activity has been sporadic at best and unreliable overall. Were you not going to expand Verdanturf Town anymore?

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Hm... Didn't notice your vms. I'll go check.

But, I haven't been sporadic or unreliable despite what you think. There just hasn't been any other activity until now. Why put so much effort into one idea when I wasn't sure at the time that there would be anyone other than myself?

Now that I believe there will be a few others to participate, I will try to develop some ideas more.

Sorry if this came off as rude at all, I couldn't figure out how to word it, so I put in this little note.

Years
  • Yeah, poor communication will do that (I'm notorious for that). But I understand your hesitation. I just believed as we discussed, there would be others who popped in eventually. That's just how RP's have worked for me in the past.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    We're both to blame. I haven't exactly done my part.

I'll try to think of some more ideas. I gotta get some sleep. This April Fools stuff has been driving me crazy all day.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    We're both to blame. I haven't exactly done my part.

I'll try to think of some more ideas. I gotta get some sleep. This April Fools stuff has been driving me crazy all day.
    Lol, isn't that the truth. My first day of high activity on this forum, and its April fools day.

I'd definitely like to try to incorporate Bulbronze into the story. Do you have any pictures on your COMPUTER or is there anything you can scan so I can get a better idea of what it looks like/its characteristics (instead of the link provided)? And it would also aid in the creation of a moveset and such

I've finally got around to doing this. I'll post the images in a different reply, because I'm going to do a whole table thing with movesets, and a brief description of what I was trying to do etc

If there are any artists reading this that feel they wanna improve the design then be my guest, I'm quite a simpleton when it comes to making aesthetic designs from scratch and as you I cant draw. Plus I'd really appreciate it.

Back