• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cory's Tutorials and Resources

chimcharsfireworks

Lennetto Region Champion
Years
  • Hey guys I didn't know where to post this stuff so I started a new thread :P

Alright so a while ago I started a Black and White style tileset based off of Kymotonians tiles. I have a lot of customs on there myself and a few revamps of old tiles I encourage you to check it out, its in the spoiler bar :D By the way, I am taking requests so if you want anything just ask. The tileset isn't done yet, I still have a lot more to do, and then I need to properly resize it to the 32x32 sized tiles for RMXP :chu:
    Spoiler:

UPDATE: Some more tilesets I'm working on. Sorry for the game advertising, I assure you though, they are 100% public if you give credit
    Spoiler:

Also, I have a few tutorials that might help people in the future. I'm not sure if they are that helpful, but I am working on making more. I have two done, a tileset tutorial and a trainer tutorial:
    Trainer Tutorial: LINK:
    ACTUAL THING:
    Spoiler:

Tileset Tutorial: LINK:
    ACTUAL THING:
    Spoiler:

In the future, I want to start a series of "Make it Yourself Kits". I have one for regions finished, and I've started one for trainers :D
    Here's the finished Region Kit:
    Spoiler:

Also, I have a lot of credits, so bear with me XD
    Credits:
    Kymotonian
    Rverah-duh
    Speedialga
    Platinum Tyrant
    Spacemotion
    Alucus
    Pokemon-Diamond
    Kizemaru-kurunosuke
    DaNerdyDude
    KageNoSensei
    klnothincomin
    anutter
    EpicDay
    Thurpok
    UltimoSpriter
    ForeverXShoddyBattle
    minorthreat0987
    TyranitarDark
    PrinceLegendario
    BoomxBig

And most importantly, MAIN CREDIT GOES TO NINTENDO AND GAMEFREAK FOR CREATING POKEMON!
    Pokemon is Nintendo and Gamefreaks intellectual property. I am not implying that I own Pokemon in any way. This was made for fun and to help people make there own fan versions of the real thing.

(Please give credit if the tileset is used :P)

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Great tutorials, and stuffs, cant wait for more ;]

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    ^^^^Excellent idea. And thanks a bunch for the tutorial

Orangturttle

Magikarp MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Wow! That is REALLY useful! Thank you so much! I think I'm gonna go make a character and an OW, definately don't think it'll be as nice as yours though. :)
    Great tutorials! Great Resources! Can you PM when the tiles are done? :)

chimcharsfireworks

Lennetto Region Champion
    Years
  • UPDATE:
    Here's the tileset ready for RMXP. Just copy and paste it into Photoshop and save it in Tilesets in RMXP. Go to the Database and create a new tileset, edit all the tags, and done. You have a working BW tileset. Enjoy.
    bw_citrine_tileset__resized_by_chimcharsfireworkd-d3rcwpe.png

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Your tiles and tutorials are very impressive, i like them and i dont like many people's tiles, the only other person who's tiles i liked is kyle's so kudos to you.. keep up the good work

chimcharsfireworks

Lennetto Region Champion
    Years
  • Hey guys I developed a new resource for those of you have problems making trainer sprites!
    I only have the female side done on most of them because I used bases made by . I got bored and I kinda wanted to see if it was a good idea. It will develop into a tutorial as I grow. I actually used this to make most of my trainer sprites XD

Credit to (Inversia) for her trainer bases. I love them <3.

Pokemon is a registered trademark of Nintendo and Gamefreak. All rights reserved.

More...
    make_your_own_pkmntrainer_kit_by_chimcharsfireworkd-d41upp8.png

Back