• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Otter Mii-kun's Molly Hale Fan Site (2 Year Anniversary update!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest123_x1

It might be crazy, but it's already been two years since I first opened my Molly fan shrine-a lot has been added and changed since then!

Notable changes (most recent listed first):
    -(slightly) revised layout, implements frameset, with new navigation sidebar in its own frame (left).
    -Background and link colors
    -"Sound Clips/Music" renamed "Multimedia"
    -New wallpaper sizes added
    -Host changed to 110mb.com

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Layout Comments
    Well, to be honest, the HTML Frames layout isn't the best choice. However, you seem to have a nice color scheme going on. I only suggest changing the a:link, a:hover, and a:visited properties in your CSS. The Bold Blue doesn't go with all the Purple.

Content Comments
    I really like what you did with the Picture Modifications. Especially the one where she winks xD Also, the Art Work you did was pretty excellent. I'm curious, did you code the polls by yourself, or get them from somewhere?

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • I actually think the frames work here. It's very appropriate for a small fan shrine, IMO. The color matches well and it's a nice little spt for all the Molly fans to gather (although I'm not sure how many tehre are out there >.x;).

Guest123_x1

When I chose the link colors, I wanted them to be easily visible and not "blend in" too much with the background color.
    Currently the site does not implement CSS (I thought about implementing it sometime in the future though)

The polls were created through BallotBox, although I did have to modify the code slightly in order to pass W3C validation.

New update: Added 1-px border around wallpaper thumbnails.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • How weird - Cartoon Network aired Spell of The Unown today (did you watch it?). Anyways, I'm looking through your website and I'm liking it so far. The layout is simple, but it fits the site.

Guest123_x1

How weird - Cartoon Network aired Spell of The Unown today (did you watch it?). Anyways, I'm looking through your website and I'm liking it so far. The layout is simple, but it fits the site.
    First off, I don't have cable - and I already have the movie on DVD.

Also, I've uploaded another update-the HTML on (almost) all the pages has been reworked and cleaned up, and the old logo banner has been removed from those pages.
    An icon has been added to the bottom of all (except fanfiction) pages to reload the site in a frameset (for viewers who entered the site and didn't already have the navigation frame, such as from a search engine).
    "Back To Top" links also have been replaced with an icon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back