• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Tale of Paul

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
Hey guys this it The Tale of Paul
Paul is ash's Rival in the Sinnoh region. I wanted to Wright a story of how Paul began his Journey and his adventures in Unova and Kalos. I'm actually shaking cause I've never does thins before. :P
I've Had this Story in my Head for a year now and I've only started writing it down.
The first Five Chapter(Part 1) are How Paul's journey Began. The Rest of the Chapters(Part 2) are his journey through Unova and Kalos.
Well here is the first chapter.

The Tale of Paul (Part 1)

Chapter 1:
At the Beginning

Warning!
This Chapter Involves Death

In the misty darkness, Paul looks about his surroundings. Unsure where to move forwards or stay where he was. slowly, images began to appear from the black mist around him. Moving images. Memories. memories of his mother, father, sister and brother. Paul tries to call out to them. but their images soon dissolved and a new memory appeared in the mist.

he was looking upon his house in Blackthorn city. A figure appeared over his house. a giant Black/Red, winged creature. people were firing attacks at it to get it to leave. people were running away from it. The Winged Creature threw up his tail and lunged it down onto houses. hearing screaming from people Paul ran toward his now crushed house in horror. for his entire family was in there. but before he could get there his older brother appeared out of nowhere and grabbed him. "There's nothing you can do for them Paul. I'm so sorry but its too late" His brother said. "But Reggie it might not be too late" Paul yelled trying to pull away from Reggie. The winged creature was preparing for a hyper beam directly at their house. Reggie looked up at the winged beast in anger and fear. he teared his eyes away from the destructive beast "PAUL! We HAVE to go!" He yelled. Paul stared at Reggie in disbelief. 'why is he trying to abandon his family?' he thought. Paul started to glare at Reggie, "No I won't go! Not until their with us!"

the Image started to convert into different memories. "Our parents and sister aren't here cause i'm a coward" Reggie said at the order of blackthorn city. tears in his Eyes. The memory converted into another. "Lets do our best to get strong so that one day, we can give our revenge on that winged beast that took everything away from us." Paul said. 'I......I ..hate....pokemon' he thought thinking of that day. The memory changed into another one. all he saw was a Hyper beam being fired and Exploding wrecked houses. "NOOO!" Paul screamed. "Paul! Paul wake up its just a bad dream." He heard a Voice talking to him. "come on Paul wake up."

Paul opened his eyes suddenly. he was in his room at his desk by the window. Reggie was standing over him. "What Happened?" Paul groaned sitting up. "Well you kinda fell asleep while studying about pokemon Typing." Reggie said worryingly. "Then you started yelling. So i came and saw you like this." Paul suddenly was wide awake. "Am I late on getting my first pokemon!?" Paul yelled with a hint of worry in his voice. Reggie starred at him and started to laugh putting hi hand on Paul's head. "You Still Have 3 Hours Paul. if you were late i would have woken you up. No I'll get started on breakfast. you get packing." and with that Reggie left Paul's room and went downstairs.

Paul got up and started packing. all the way thinking of his dream and thinking that that's why he's starting a journey. to find that pokemon that took nearly everything away from him. 'I will find that thing' "Paul. Breakfast." Reggie called from down stairs."by the way I'm going to challenge the last of the battle frontier today. after you get your starter you can watch if you want. get some idea's on battle strategys." Paul opened the door and went down stairs with his packed back. "Yeah I think that would be a good Idea" Paul Said. "But what if you loss?" "Then you can have a good time laughing at me." Reggie said jokingly As he head to the dining room he stopped and stared at all the badges Reggie had gotten.All Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. and six Frontier symbols. "I'm going to be as strong as Reggie. and no ones going to stop me.' Paul Thought. and with that. he went into the dining room where Reggie was waiting for him. "So what Starter are you picking?" Reggie Asked when Paul Sat down. "Tertwig." Paul Muttered. Reggie looked at Paul for a Sec then got Up and Said with a smile, "Paul. Make sure you don't give up. eat them all. you got that?" Paul smiled "Right. got it"

So what you Think?

Back