• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm really stressed.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • When I'm stressed, I either go for a run, play basketball, or do some writing. Just anything constructive to get out the anger inside of me.

O_O I was about to post this same thing. Whenever something bothers me, I go out to my court and play some ball until I calm down. Sadly, not everyone has this luxury ;(

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I actually have horrible anxiety due to autism, not a generalized anxiety disorder, so when I get stressed... it's a huge deal. When that happens, I end up having to take an anxiety pill. Otherwise, I won't be able to calm myself on my own. However, most times, I can listen to music, play Pokemon or write something. If I can distract myself, then that's usually what matters for me the most. Music is the best thing that is able to calm me down, which is why I end up having it constantly too.

Years
  • Having autism has always been a hindrance to me, making me mentally unstable in the past couple of years due to being a constant bullying victim and my jobs at work not turning out as great as I hoped for. I now constantly live in fear due to an abusive neighbour breaking my unit's security door, and stress had really been piling up on me as of late.

I have started taking anti-depressant pills, but music also helps me try and feel better as well.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I either watch some anime and eat some tacos or put on some music and do something for an rp or ff&w. Just being on pc in general usually helps me even if I'm not really posting or anything. Just put in a headphone or two and look around.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • I usually focus my stress into Dark Souls with wildly varying degrees of success. Or just take an hour to build a new house extension in Terraria. Or zone out to music and wake up a couple hours later.

Also sometimes I punch things. But not things that can be hurt don't worry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I usually think things through

like yesterday I was really stressed out because of annoyances with so many people and then on top of that i kept encountering irritating things like people driving extremely slow in front of me, and I screamed (in my car) "CAN IT GET ANY-" and before I could finish i calmed myself down and said out loud "okay just relax, it could be a lot worse." and then I listed good things to myself.

but yeahh whenever i'm really stressed or even really mad i remind myself the positive aspects in my life. plus i'm a firm believer in being happy with what you have and i try to always remind myself that complaining or being mad is a waste

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Sports and game play (particularly fighting games) help a lot on fighting depression and stress. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Masturbate; go for a walk/run/cycle/swim. Feeling physically put-out tends to empty one's mind a bit.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • I really can't give you much advice on this. I stress-smoke every time I get stressed. So I smoke an insane amount of cigarettes (I say this while smoking right now), not a good compromise to get rid of stress by damaging another part of your body, and it's only temporary relief.

Back