• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
It's pretty blurry, but meh. Oh, and big!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Its been a while since I last posted some pics of myself so I suppose ill drop these two fugly pictures of myself

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
OK...

Really the last one this time. *rolls eyes*

Only really posting this so y'all get to see how I was with short hair, what do you all think?

I kinda liked it cause it was easy to deal with...but think the longer hair looks better *shrug*

And yes, I'm posing. :cross-eye

8x09pt.jpg

Maverick Hunter Zero

What Am I Fighting For?
Years
Old picture is old. Will post a more recent one when I find one.

One of my best friends who's also an ex-girlfriend on the right. We're at a Cincinnati Bengals game, two rows up from the field! One of the best days ever.

Spoiler:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
haven't posted one in a while so here
I've been addicted to Coke for a while now so I'm trying to substitute Dr.Pepper for it (not like thats much better XD)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
From left to right: Alex (a friend of mine), Theodora (my gf), Abnegation (me). I look kinda odd, but these make me laugh so I said I'd put them up.

Spoiler:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
Well, some guy came to get me for us to go hang out and stuff, and as always, I took some pics. People with money who consider me friend are awesome:

Spoiler:

So much money, he bought me some Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, Pokémon figures and we went to an all-you-can-eat Chinese Food buffet; had a handful of 6 plates. (I still hate wearing glasses, however...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back