• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY PAIR FORCED ME TO MAKE THIS THREAD

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • 1f2.png

My pair, Orianna, has made it through her second year on Pokecommunity! It may not have been a hugely active one, but she's still here and kicking! AND she finally has a 3DS, which means she can finally play 6th gen games, so expect to see a lot more from her in the future. Happy PCversary, Pair! One more til you're a veteran!

PS: She didn't really force me to make this thread :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    *-* A Derpfaise cake! *-*
    You're so adorable as always, pair ^-^ thank you <3
    Oh and try to call at a more reasonable hour next time xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh, happy anni dear! It's nice to see you around again; you're pretty nice, and love talking with you. :3

<33

Years
  • Congrats on two whole years you wonderful person! And you got a 3DS to top it all off, that is truly awesome. Now let's hope your third year on PC can top that. ;P

Years
  • Congrats on getting a 3DS and sticking around for two years on PC!

Hopefully you will get active again continuing into 2015, which is what we all want since your Challenges mod buddy loves it when you're around. Here's to hopefully another year when you finally get that veteran's title!

- Hikamaru

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Happy PCversary Orianna! I expect to see you more at #tradecorner! Have fun and happy holidays!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Aaaaaw! Thank you so much guys <3

This really means a lot to me. More than you think. I've had such a stressful year that I cherish every single moment of joy.

And Omi, I don't think you'll be seeing me in TC much as I don't really trade xD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Congrats on the two years and here's to many more years, sweetie. Enjoy the plenty of nice 3ds games, too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • That's the cutest lil Slurpuff pie! Happy two years, Orianna! <3 I hope you're here to force Necrum to make even more anniversary threads. >:)

Back