• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] how to make an autotile ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I was trying to make an autotile of an animated fountain for the game, and I did it but when you put it on the game the fountain doesnt fit completely, just one part of it...
    how can you make one that fits good ? the png. is on the attachments though!

Last edited:

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
    Years
  • just put that same image, in characters. Then, make an event where you want it, and select the stop animation check box. Uncheck the Move animation checkbox. Select direction fix, and make sure that this image is selected for that event

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    just put that same image, in characters. Then, make an event where you want it, and select the stop animation check box. Uncheck the Move animation checkbox. Select direction fix, and make sure that this image is selected for that event

Bro the image doesnt fit completely in one event, thats why I didnt do it laike that though :/

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • Its cause the image file isnt big enough.... RMXP automatically assumes the image you are using has a Height and Width equal to each other, Ex: 256x256, 512x512. So you need to extend the height of that image to equal the length.

In this case the image is 562x130, so you need to make it 562x562

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Its cause the image file isnt big enough.... RMXP automatically assumes the image you are using has a Height and Width equal to each other, Ex: 256x256, 512x512. So you need to extend the height of that image to equal the length.

In this case the image is 562x130, so you need to make it 562x562

Thanku now the porblem is that the fountain moves to the left wile it does the animation, why does that happen ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    Sorry for the few months late reply but i just saw this today and if you still need it
    here ya go
    ive alligned it so it can be used as "Characters" in an event

Last edited:
    Back