• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon Nuzlocke(Rated M)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Squall

As Stress ran off to do whatever, Squall looked at Zoey for help. "Well, what do you want to do?" Squall asked. "Well, i'm really hungry, so I say we should hit the cafeteria first," Zoey declared. Squall smiled and beckoned her up. Walking into the cafeteria, they looked around to see it was quite empty. Squall went over and got some berries for him and Zoey. Sitting down to eat the berries, which tasted quite sweet, Squall looked at his bag. The color scheme reminded him of Zoey. He looked inside to see an odd assortment of objects: Some wierd spheres, some oddly colored paper, and other objects. Squall closed it, stood up, and along side Zoey, walked towards the outside world.

Not expecting a reply, just posting about what they did before they left

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • What's a Moe Gold? I don't know what that is, but a challenge is always accepted.

" Thanks miss. I'll just go over there right now."

I walk towards the room and await my challenge. Since Laura is my strongest, I'll save her for last. Lava can go first and hopefully she won't get poisoned again. I still have a lot of items left, but depending on how it goes, I'll restock on them. I would be better off if I knew where everything is, but I guess they want me to do it the hard way. I feel kind of wrong making them work out like this, but they need to toughen up.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Squall
    Spoiler:

Terra
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Just great. Who to summon? I guess I should stick with Lava.

" Lava, come on out!"

She comes out but quickly realizes she's in for a battle. I use the moedex and check out her moves. It shows that Ember won't do a thing, so my best bet is Scratch. I just hope I'm doing the right thing. If I ever get out of this, I will never jump to battles like this again.

" Strike with Scratch!"

I don't even bother looking at the dex, it already told me that it's not effective. I just hope that Corsola doesn't get any funny ideas.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I observe the Moe Gold. It's not much really, but I better keep an eye on it. I put it deep in my backpack, and I walked out back to the center. I gave the nurse my moemon and waited for her do her healing magic. As I sat down, I thought about the battle. How did Torchic learn, um, Low Kick?

Then I remembered: her moedex entry. Her dress changes if she gets mad. I smack myself in the forehead. Still though, where to go next? Go where? Will that strange lady appear? Will I meet other kids? Will I meet more megas? Who will my first gym leader be? What use is this Moe Gold?

I just stop thinking before I'm engulfed in my thoughts. I check my pack and review over the things inside. Lava Cookies, berries, extra moeballs, water bottles, lemonades, soda pops...

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • " Actually, I do need help. Can you please tell me where I can go to find a gym? I really want to move along now. And where are my moemon by the way?"

Hopefully this Chansey can be some assistance. I wish I'd know this place so that I won't be disturbing others like this. Then again, she did ask what I wanted. Well, besides for Lava and Laura, I really want some info. Oh well, it can't be helped if everyone is that clueless.

" Oh yeah, do you happen to know any other humans around here?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I stare blankly at the girl. I summoned out Lava and Laura.

" So you have moemon too? Can you please fill me in on all of this. Name's Terra by the way."

I make sure to be ready for battle. This might be a trap from that woman, but this girl looks innocent enough. Plus, she's just a kid. I wonder what her moemon are. Still, I better have my guard up.

" Is this enough proof? So you don't remember too?"

I better stop myself before asking more questions. Don't want to confuse her now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • " I'm not sure either... all that happened was that I met a strange woman with a... Better show you this."

I open up my moedex and show her the pokemon and the strange mega.

" I'm just saying you should be careful cause she might have friends with megas too. Cute moemon by the way."

Lava and Laura just stared and observed the moemon. I pull out a Lava Cookie and hand it to the moemon to eat. I might as well get comfortable with her, she's lost like me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I don't know what she means by familiar, but I nod. Still, what our moedex did was pretty cool. So how exactly do you chat with this thing?

" I was actually planning to leave here actually. You know, I want to look for gyms but the nurse over there says they're somewhere else. And also to look for other kids like us. But you were here all this time? I feel ashamed not noticing."

Since it's a waste of a Lava Cookie, I just hand it to Lava. Still though, it feels pretty good that you're not alone in this world with no memory.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • " I know how you feel. All the talk about gyms and moeballs were something I should know, but I don't. Here's one thing I know about all of this: never ask questions unless you know something that has an answer. More questions won't give you reason, so the best we can do is live with it."

I have no idea what words took over me. The sounded foreign in my tongue yet I know them. But from where? I feel as desperate as her, but yet I don't break down and cry. I really don't know why, I just don't do it.

" Teaming up doesn't sound like a bad idea. If Scarlet is right, then traveling together in the unknown is the best thing we can do for now. Plus, with our combined three moemon, we will be ready for anything. And if you want answers, Lava here knows a thing or two why we're here. Tell them Lava."

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • " How about going outside? Let's see which possible way to go?"

As I say this, I feel more ashamed. So if Carly and I are from the same place, that means we know each other. And there's the shame: I don't even remember her. I feel like I should but I don't...

Just stop thinking about it. Just go outside and find a route to go to. That's all you need to do.

" Come on. I feel kind of stuffy being stuck in here anyway. Do you have supplies? Who knows where will we go and we need to be ready."

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Back