• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your past self

Blah

Free supporter
Years
  • Solid advice during my childhood was already given. I'd just echo it minus some parts:

You've got the right stuff
    So make your mind up
    Find the courage inside of you

If you're strong you'll survive
    And you'll keep your dream alive
    It's the Battle Frontier
    Pokémon!

Be the best you can be
    And find your destiny
    It's the master plan
    The power's in your hand
    Pokémon!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    I would say "Be brave. Be strong. Always keep a hope inside yourself. Very hard times wait for you in the future but in the end everything will be ok and you'll find your true happiness in life. And I always be with you despite all these hard times".

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • I'd tell myself to open up my mind more, you don't know nearly as much as you think you do. And to learn that relationships in highschool mean little and less, so don't care so much about it later on - your time will come.

Also quit being such a dramatic little bitch

pkmin3033

Enjoy it whilst you can - it's only going to get worse from here on out. You think you have problems now? Just you wait.

...also, save your money.

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • I would tell my 14 year old self: "You will become exactly who you want to be. Be prepared for that."

Because through bizarre, roundabout, and often tragic circumstances, it's actually technically kind of true. Which is really damn weird/satisfying to think about.

As for younger than that, "Be kinder to the people who deserve it."

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • To thirteen year old me:

"Just accept yourself already. Yeah I know almost none of your 'friends' will accept you after that, but you're going to be growing apart from them really soon anyway, and you'll feel much better about things regardless. So just do it now and save yourself from some of the later damage."

Back