• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Texting PC friends.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    How many of you do this? Are you open to doing this?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    oh sure I just don't have many numbers since I haven't really asked people

I texted maccrash an emoji chain letter like 20 minutes ago

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Sure, why not. Skype if they're Amoorican or elsewhere that isn't part of the Brittish Isles. I made the mistake of texting someone abroad before. My bill wasn't pretty.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I barely text irl people as it is let alone online friends - PC or not.

Snapchat on the other hand - I very much appreciate the amount of catsnaps I get on a regular basis from Nina, Ellie and Rika.

give me all the cats

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I barely text irl people as it is let alone online friends - PC or not.

Snapchat on the other hand - I very much appreciate the amount of catsnaps I get on a regular basis from Nina, Ellie and Rika.

give me all the cats
    <3

I hardly even "text" Swedish friends; I use messenger and snapchat for most people I know, but since PC people (and myself) don't always want to divulge their full names or be fb friends, I tend to use Skype or Discord for you lot instead. I get notifications for private messages on Skype on my phone so basically you cvan reach me there like you would with a text.

Also I avoid texting PC people because it's expensive since I'm in Sweden and you are not, haha.

Years
  • I'm open to that sort of thing as long as it's someone in my country so my bill doesn't blow up. I usually like making further contact with people I make friends with online.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Not nearly as much as I used to, but then again I don't really text anyone as much as I used to :P yay stressful adult life. I think the only member I actually have text conversations with anymore is Sorano. Everyone else I message on Facebook or on here. I definitely don't mind it though, I'm always happy to talk to my PC buddies, regardless of the medium.

I think the only exception is if I'm meeting up with someone, then I have to text them to find them :)

I do love snapping though <3

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i do not trust people so easily soooo.... no.
    only did that once... and it got me into the current relationship i am in ^_^​

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I prefer texting people from PC. I used to do Skype, especially when I was on staff, but it was always hard to keep up with conversations because that chat group was massive lol.

Morkula, Patchisou Yutohru, and Necrum have been the people in the past that I've actually given out my phone number too. Just makes things overall more convenient to talk with people having all chat messages under one app service. And honestly, if any of you want to have conversations with me outside of PC, just PM your interest and I can share my info.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • I only really text/skype one person from PC consistently, but with the majority of people I prefer to keep things to the forum or the server.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    yeah i text a few people and i actually rather do that than talk on pc or skype. honestly im just not the greatest person to keep in communication with these days i tend to be busy

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I was texting Klippy the other night, actually. And Abnegation the other day. So yeah, I'm totally cool texting online friends. Have been for years.

Years
  • Oh sure why not. I have TwilightBlade added as a contact and we used to text quite a bit before she became busy, nowadays it's an almost never thing. Was in a text convo with other users before but can't exactly remember who.. lol. I hardly text anyone except family/the boyfriend to begin with so talking to PC users is a bit harder to remember, but I'm totally fine with it.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • just a couple people as of right now (harley and razor leaf) but I am open to texting most anyone that I've interacted with in some way, really.

Sirfetch’d

I used to. I still have a few people's numbers but I rarely respond to texts anyways. I much prefer Skype or something in all honesty.

Back