• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

I'd prefer Oshawottz though, but this is nice as well.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 While it's not the highest quality, the joke's pretty funny. And I've only seen a few Doctor Who episodes , but I think it's a good show from what I've saw of it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
5/10

No good, no good at all. Pikachu and Jirachi...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Dat face indeed. Simple, well-structured and still manages to get people to look at it (I know I do every time I see that GIF).

7/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I just don't agree with the use of colors for the text. The bright yellow in the middle of the top section of the signature? No, no, no.

4/10

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
4/10.

I guess I'd have to watch the "10th Doctor" or "Doctor Who" or whatever to know who that is. Also, I think a little CSS could've cleaned up your signature a bit.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Don't know who is that Doctor, but Doctor who?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Oh, you removed the GIF from your signature, but it doesn't look bad. In fact, I like it more. The progressive shift from "ovo" to "OAO" is quite amusing.
Nice avatar as well.

8.5/10

Back