• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Legends Were Born (Legendary Pokemon)

How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Whoops, I meant "No other Legendary Pokemon can have the same type as the previous ones". Like Articuno, he's an Ice-Type so new Legendary Pokemon can't have Ice Type anymore. They need to make a Legendary Pokemon Poison Type and yes that's the type they need to make :).

Really? If that's the case, then how come we have
378.gif
&
646.gif
?

The only "One Type of a single Legendary Pokemon" we have are Bug, Ghost and Dark, which are Genesect, Giratina and Darkrai. We already have multiple Legendary Pokemon for each of the other types, excluding Poison :X

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Sector Revenge said:
Welcome!!! Why do you choose Articuno? Seems Articuno lack favorites among the Legendary Pokemon, so far 3 members has it as their Partner Pokemon. I'm quite surprised. Articuno does have that beautiful coloring to it so I could understand that. :X

What....Articuno is the least chosen of all the legendaries? I thought it's the most favorite. O_O Well, we have more legendary Pokemon here (that are more badass) so that makes sense. lol

I chose Articuno not only because it's been my favorite since Generation 1, because I love the design and the coloring. Pokemon 2000 is my absolute favorite movie because of Articuno, and I'd watch it again just for that reason. Though I wish Articuno took more part of the movie. :/

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

What....Articuno is the least chosen of all the legendaries? I thought it's the most favorite. O_O Well, we have more legendary Pokemon here (that are more badass) so that makes sense. lol

I chose Articuno not only because it's been my favorite since Generation 1, because I love the design and the coloring. Pokemon 2000 is my absolute favorite movie because of Articuno, and I'd watch it again just for that reason. Though I wish Articuno took more part of the movie. :/

Zapdos has the most spotlight from Generation 1, and Articuno's movepool isn't all that great compare to Zapdos, and Moltres has a bit better movepool than Articuno as well. Guess it depends on the person :P

It does seem that Zapdos has more part of the movie than the other two though. I love how they made Mewtwo, Lugia and Entei all able to speak in the Pokemon movies. It's awesome. Does Zekrom/Reshiram talk in the Black/White movies?

TheAC29

A new adventure begins now
Years
Really? If that's the case, then how come we have
378.gif
&
646.gif
?

The only "One Type of a single Legendary Pokemon" we have are Bug, Ghost and Dark, which are Genesect, Giratina and Darkrai. We already have multiple Legendary Pokemon for each of the other types, excluding Poison :X
Regice is not a dual type Legendary Pokemon, Kyurem is a dual type some are dual-type like the Legendary Birds. We've got Fire, Ice, Electric, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Grass, Steel, Rock, Water, Psychic. The only type that was for a new Legendary Pokemon is Poison and that's what's missing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Mind if I bring up a good topic for the club? :3

In the anime, there were many legendary Pokemon appearances that were either epic, touched our hearts or cried happily in the ending. Which episode of the anime (with a legendary Pokemon) was your favorite and why?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Mind if I bring up a good topic for the club? :3

In the anime, there were many legendary Pokemon appearances that were either epic, touched our hearts or cried happily in the ending. Which episode of the anime (with a legendary Pokemon) was your favorite and why?

Good topic. And let's say the movie doesn't count as an answer as well? Focus on the TV series section.

I'm going with Silver. Definitely Baby Lugia. That was the cutest thing ever, and it's a shame they didn't make him the game because I would had so used it myself! It was so playful with the group, but it made the parent Lugia go ballistic over its child's kidnapping. Honestly? The three episodes about these Lugia's were indeed my favorite series of episodes of all time. I would definitely love to watch these three again.

The Mystery is History, A Parent Trapped!, and A Promise is a Promise.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I can't believe I didn't see this club earlier. -.-

Name: zephyr6257
Partner Pokemon: Infiniti the Victini (such a mouthful)

Welcome! What made you choose, I mean LOVE Victini? Such a rare Pokemon and powerful one indeed, also cute as a pet!

:P

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
Well. Victini, first and foremost, reminds me of a Pikachu. And during the first generation, that was my favorite pokemon, next to charizard (don't judgeee meee, i was like 8). Second, its moves are breathtaking. Third, it has amazing speed and sp. attack. It's a fantastic pokemon overall. o3o

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Well. Victini, first and foremost, reminds me of a Pikachu. And during the first generation, that was my favorite pokemon, next to charizard (don't judgeee meee, i was like 8). Second, its moves are breathtaking. Third, it has amazing speed and sp. attack. It's a fantastic pokemon overall. o3o

Speed and Special Attack are all tied with every other stats, jue like Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy and Shaymin. But an interesting way to see Victini reminding you of Pikachu.. I take it you are referring to its cuteness and perhaps its attempt to take over as face of Pokemon?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Attempting to revive

What do you think about the new forms of the Kami Trio?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Looks pretty cool, guess I shall join.

Name: Sun Casscade
Partner Pokemon: Lele the Latias

Welcome to the club!! You like Latias too huh? What makes you choose her as your partner Pokemon? She's an unbelievably beautiful Pokemon isn't she? :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Time to answer some topics I missed!

Who is the most underrated of the Legendary Beast Trio & Why?

Raikou, I guess. That beats is pretty badass, with his lightning jazz and things.

Who would you be feared by the most of the 3 Beasts?\

Raikou definitely. I mean, he can summon lightning at will! And lightning can reach temperatures ten times hotter than the sun's surface.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Time to answer some topics I missed!

Who is the most underrated of the Legendary Beast Trio & Why?

Raikou, I guess. That beats is pretty badass, with his lightning jazz and things.

Who would you be feared by the most of the 3 Beasts?\

Raikou definitely. I mean, he can summon lightning at will! And lightning can reach temperatures ten times hotter than the sun's surface.
So....Raikou is like, the most epically, dangerous Pokemon of the trio? lol

Any new news released for any of the Legendary Pokemon of Unova? Other than the Fusion and the new forms of the Kami's...

FearAddict

Addicted to Fear, as usually
Years
Can i join the club aswell?

Name: FearAddict
Partner Pokemon: Registeel, it doesnt like other names so i always call him Registeel

Thanks!

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
What did you think about Pokemon: The First Movie and Mewtwo's Return?
The Originals, The Movie That Made Me Almost Cry, The One That Was So Deep and Lastly,
THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Can i join the club aswell?

Name: FearAddict
Partner Pokemon: Registeel, it doesnt like other names so i always call him Registeel

Thanks!
Welcome to the club!! Why do you like Registeel I'm not a huge fan of the Golem Trio to be honest, but if I had ti choose, Registeel would be the one I'd choose to put in my party.
What did you think about Pokemon: The First Movie and Mewtwo's Return?
The Originals, The Movie That Made Me Almost Cry, The One That Was So Deep and Lastly,
THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When Mew and Mewtwo's attack hit Ash and turned him to stone and all the Pokemon, including the clones, dropped down in tears over it? I did too at first, afterward it just wasn't the same..

I have listed two topics and no one is answering/participating :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*is a club reviving doctor lololol*

What do you think about the new forms of the Kami Trio?

I wasn't actually expecting them to have *actual* forms. And I'll think of the same for Kyurem. Though...they all look weird. xD I kinda wished they would stay the same as in the B/W games, but oh well. When I get B/W2 I'd probably go for Thundurus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back