• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow League

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
This sounds pretty fun, and hello cartercr. I hope you remember me from the Milky Way gym thing. I would like to be a gym leader.

Leader: Flying
PO name: Killet513
Team: Aerodactyl | Honchkrow |Charizard | Skarmory | Dragonite | Gliscor
Prize: Well, since I live in the boondocks, I don't have wifi, but I am trying to get it set up. So, I should be able to give you something, but don't expect for a while.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Cartercr hope you didn't forget that I signed up XD; I'm on the PC server all the time. :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
If i would like to be the psychic type gym leader, how many pokemo would i need, all 6? and what level would they have to be?

i can get all 6, but less would be easier, like a 3v3 gym or something.

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
hey im practicing for the VGC tournament so does anyone want a flat double battle using 5th gen pokes?
my fc is 2150 7617 9920
vm or pm if your interested =)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
If i would like to be the psychic type gym leader, how many pokemo would i need, all 6? and what level would they have to be?
i can get all 6, but less would be easier, like a 3v3 gym or something.

Uh, you realize this is a Pokemon Online tournament... right?

If you didn't, well... I guess you know now ;)
I believe the download is in the original post, if you still want to be in it.

hey im practicing for the VGC tournament so does anyone want a flat double battle using 5th gen pokes?
my fc is 2150 7617 9920
vm or pm if your interested =)

Wrong thread?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Guy's! >: If you want to battle me, just drop me a PM, and a time. :3 I'm on PO most of the time.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
It's alright, it happens. Also I would like to point out that if any of the leaders or e4 members want to use a diferent team to challange with, just post it and I'll allow challanges.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
It's alright, it happens. Also I would like to point out that if any of the leaders or e4 members want to use a diferent team to challange with, just post it and I'll allow challanges.

YUS! THANK YOU!!!!!

... ... ... ...Uhh, ima go make a team that isn't monotype, and then i'll post it later =/

EDIT: Challenger Team: Ferrothorn | Gengar | Crawdaunt | Shuckle | Alakazam | Rampardos

Last edited:
Back