• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toddler's Playground v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The PC tomboy returns... xD

What is the most funniest video you have ever seen involving a toddler, either it be in the anime or somewhere else?
    Pikachu's Vacation methinks. The minimovie for the first Pokémon Movie. Bulbasaur and the others were superb.

King!

better
    Years
  • Good Morning TP!

Seeing as I've already answered the topic, Wecome New members!

You'll....er....enjoy it here!

I need a new topic.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    What is the most funniest video you have ever seen involving a toddler, either it be in the anime or somewhere else?

mmmm , I dunno

Oh I haven't read that. The password is TROPICS.

And Chaostorm don't call me that. I'm older than you are. Ironic isn't it?

LOL , dont blame me, I Act like a 25 year old guy >.<

Last edited:

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years

• -=- Sign me Up so i could grow up! -=-

-
    - Why: I love toddlers... Is there a better reason? I love those baby Pokemon as i love my baby
    cousins! :)

Password: Tropics

P.S. So this is version 2! I like it! :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Hard question since i dont see anime but i saw a video of a bidoof(I know he is not in the list) beating a Salamence xD.

And hey new members Welcome xD.I hope this time more people will stay Active.xD

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • What is the most funniest video you have ever seen involving a toddler, either it be in the anime or somewhere else?

Uhmm in Pokemon: None...
    IN other Programs: Some of the Baby videos in The "America's Funnies Home Videos" are funny...

Hilarious! :)

P.S.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • What is the most funniest video you have ever seen involving a toddler, either it be in the anime or somewhere else?
    Well... There was this one time where Hoppip were floating, and Pikachu was jumping on them so he didnt fall down the cliff...

~1001st POST~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This club should let all members post topics, that way we wouldn't run dry and bored as often ;)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • No because some members are spammy. So now everyone look at the members list in five minutes to see all the promotions xD Rarris you can post side-topics now :P

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Hey! Why am i not A school kid!
    Kidding xD

When will the new topic be posted?The current topic is kinda wierd actully xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh yay! Alright, a side-topic to the current one?

What's the funniest vid you've watched whatsoever? :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Oh you got to be Kidding me! xD

What's the funniest vid you've watched whatsoever?
    Theres Alot of videos i laugh at.And because of that I dont know xD

Btw Rarris You can now choose a partner,Lucky you xD

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday

I dunno how relelvant this is, but... Anyway, in my sig, the Dramatic Prairie Dog is funny.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes, Rarris what will be your choice of partner? Goodies. will put it next to your name once you choose. I'm finally on for the day, I had a lot to do with school (Mostly Science)

The funniest vid? Hmm...I can't remember exactly, but I always seem to laugh at vids where I see people getting hurt. For example, one guy was skateboarding and he crashed into a pole. I'm not being mean to anyone, but those just make me laugh xD

EDIT: Wow, I guess it wasn't only Rarris who got promoted...here's the others:

Wolflare
    Chaostorm
    Rarris
    King900000
    .Swift
    BHwolfgang

Make sure you all choose your partners. I'm pretty sure these few were promoted because of their high activity in the previous version. The rest of you will get promoted once you prove to be just as active or more xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Can I have Elekid even though you flash already has it? I know the rules say it's ok, but I want to make sure you're ok with it ;)

It's just a side-topic so it should only have to relate to the main topic I guess :) When somebody comes up with a new main topic, which probably should be about Toddlers >:| , I will come up with a new side topic too :3

It could be the talking cats and dogs vid on Youtube.. the longest one.
    Or it could also be Rat Race or Shrek 2 xD Those made me fell of my couch and gasp for air laughing.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Yes, Rarris what will be your choice of partner? Goodies. will put it next to your name once you choose. I'm finally on for the day, I had a lot to do with school (Mostly Science)

The funniest vid? Hmm...I can't remember exactly, but I always seem to laugh at vids where I see people getting hurt. For example, one guy was skateboarding and he crashed into a pole. I'm not being mean to anyone, but those just make me laugh xD
    Oh yeah!
    You reminded Me of AFV(American Funniest Home Videos)I Laugh so hard On that show so.. AFV it is.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • And then theres the video's on You've Been Framed... I got £250 from that when I sent in a video of my dad slipping and falling into a river...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The Pokémon vids aren't really funny. I don't think I ever laughed for real to the anime or any movie, be toddlers there or not. So even if Pikachu's Vacation was the best vid featuring toddlers, it wasn't really as funny as the funniest vids I've seen :3

A new toddler topic? Or simple chit chat :3 So Porygon is a toddler but Poliwag and Teddiursa is not? How come? I used Teddiursa as a theme for my forum :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back