• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Suddenly Maxwell heard a familiar voice, he turned around to discover that it was Mark, one of Brian's friends that he had been introduced to.
"Yeah, the dance was awesome!" Maxwell said to Mark with a smile, he seemed like a nice person, Katam vibrated his cheeks toward Mark as he jumped into Maxwell's arms. Slackey suddenly woke up from his nap, he noticed Snype sitting on Mark's shoulder,
[Hey howsit' going? I'm Slackey, pleased to meetcha'!] he said to Snype. Wilson looked at Snype with a smile, Quillie just made sort of a 'psh'-sound towards the Saybleye. Wilson tackled him,
[Behave.] he said,
[You're not the boss of me!] Quillie said angrily.
Wilson sighed, "Whatever", he thought.

Maxwell smiled at Mark, his deep-green eyes glancing a bit at the Ghost-type on Mark's shoulder.
"Not to sound over-confident or anything, but I think I'll do just fine." Maxwell said, "But you're right, a plan is essencial." he added. Katam nodded as if to agree with his trainer even though he had no idea what they were talking about.
"So Mark, which class are you attending to?" Maxwell asked, "Outside of the Suicune dorm after class sounds fine, you coming Mark?" Maxwell said.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Brian got dressed in the Pirate Costume his mother had packed. He was excited, but more worried about Sprinkles. He even had the toy sword on his waist. Thyme walked out of the bathroom, dressed up in a demon costume. She had on a skintight red body suit, complete with the hood that had horns on it. She was even carrying around a pitchfork, granted, a red plastic one.

"Someone's been bad!" Drizzle said with a laugh. Thyme scowled and smacked him with the pitchfork.

"Shut up!" she said.

"Come on! Let's go find Sprinkles!" Brian said as he headed for the door.

Sprinkles

Sprinkles ran down the hallway. So many new things! He stopped when he got to a door that was beginning to open. Her gathered up his muscles and sprang at the human inside.

"HHHIIIIIII!!!!!" he shouted.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

Once he was done eating Vince had headed back to his dorm room and grabbed his Raikou dorm jacket and then headed out again. He looked at the X-transceiver on his wrist and figured he had some time before class so he decided he'd go to the dread forest that he had heard about not so long ago. He noticed Mark speaking with some kids he didn't know so he figured that talking to him would probably be a waste of time seeing as he's already occupied. Vince was feeling really distant from everyone. Shade watched everyone around them from Vince's right shoulder while Wattage rested on his trainer's head.

<Hey Vince why don't we go talk with some people?> Shade asked as they left the cafeteria. Vince didn't say anything he just kept the same angered and depressed face he had since he woke up on. Not paying any really attention as to where he was going he bumped into a Suicune dorm student.

"Hey you dumb Raikou watch where you're going!" The boy said as he pushed Vince. Vince didn't respond to the boy's push he just glared at him.

"What's the matter with you kid?! Oh you think you're all big and bad let's take this outside for a quick battle and let's see if you're really all that!The boy growled. Shade rolled his eyes, this wasn't going to go well. Vince stayed silent and followed the boy outside of the school and to their battlefield.

"Alright will use only three pokemon and you can't switch your pokemon until they're KO alright?!The boy said stating the rules. Vince only smirked and then released Terra from his pokeball. The boy smiled and then tossed out his pokemon which was a Graveler. Xack smiled this fight was going to go in his favor.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Brogan
Awaking from her peaceful slumber, Brogan stretched out in bed and yawned, feeling completely refreshed and rejuvenated from sleeping off the previous day's scheming and alliance-building. Her hand reached out to her XTransciever, calling down to her staff - yes, the maids who were being boarded at the Academy by Mr Houghton-Taylor to wait on Brogan hand and foot - to bring her breakfast up to her. Normally she would be able to stomach eating with those commoners in the cafeteria, but she had a serious fitness routine to get into.

"We need to find you closer rooms, considering how long it took you to drag your behinds over here," she grumbled darkly as her maids appeared round the door, laden with a breakfast try filled with porridge, orange juice, freshly baked croissants, jams and spreads. The maid set the tray down on a table whilst the other laid out Brogan's jogging clothes and her outfit for the day at the foot of the king-sized bed, bowing her head as Brogan threw a lazy nod of approval in her direction.

As she always did, Brogan ate two spoonfuls of porridge, a bite of croissant and drank the full glass of orange juice before changing into her sports clothes and beginning her morning run around the campus. As she passed by the early risers with their pale, bleary, sleep-deprived faces, Brogan made a mental note to have her Father commission a new gym for the Academy, with a private studio for herself of course. That was the beauty of being born into corporate nobility, thought Brogan with a self-satisfied smile as she ran, the possibilities were literally endless. Should Brogan decide that the gym should be gold-plated? Then it would be made so.

Brogan was mulling this over as she ran, and was still considering the exact layout of her personal studio as she showered and dressed for the day, deciding that she would eat the untouched croissant that her maid had left behind when clearing away the breakfast tray. Loathe as she was to mingle with the social ineptities that were her peers, Brogan was mindful that she wanted coffee. Hoping that she would find MacKenzie on her way to the cafeteria she wandered out of the Suicune dorm through to the dining hall, taking a Soya Latte from the overweight serving woman before sitting primly at a table - she wasn't sitting primly for show, rather, she was honestly worried that should she touch the seat and table surfaces too much she would become infected with some sort of lower-class disease - and sipping it slowly. Across the cafeteria she noticed Calnith, her dark eyes fixed on him as she drank.

Selene
Ugh.

That was annoying.

U...ugh, bah...

What the /hell/ was that?

Selene grumbled in her sleep as she reached out to slap away whatever it was that was poking her in the stomach...but felt nothing. Must have been the way she was lying. With a small smile she grunted and snorted mid-snore, turning over onto her stomach...her duvet felt unusually heavy that morning...

It was still there, poking. And again.

Grunting louder, an altogether inhuman sound, Selene ran a hand over her face slowly before opening one eye slightly, through bleary vision she saw a brown- and yellow-smudge in front of her. The smudge moved and she felt that poking again.

Oh of course, it was Ryan. Waking her up as he liked to...nightmare Raichu...

"No, Ryan, no...no alarm...no wake-up yet...." she mumbled before she realised /why/ exactly her duvet had felt weird. Memories of the previous night came flooding back to her like a tidal wave, and she realised that she couldn't recall bidding goodnight to Valorie, nor could she remember seeing her friend out of her room. The last she remembered, after a lengthy session of soul-searching and heart-sharing, she and Valorie had shared a comforting, lovely embrace...and that was it.

Oh. She'd fallen asleep mid-hug. In any other circumstances Selene would have been mortified at herself, but given the toils of the day, she assumed that Valorie would forgive her for being somewhat less-than-perky.

"Umm...Val?" she asked quietly. Not wanting to sit-up too abruptly - given that Valorie had somehow ended up over Selene - she reached up and nudged Valorie slightly. "It's morning...we've got to get to class soon...speaking of which I have no idea where I'm meant to be going..." she frowned as she spoke. She really needed to learn her timetable...not that it would make much difference, she would only forget the day after, but still.

HunterZero

Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

The battle had started and Vince wasn't even really paying attention to it. His thoughts kept going back to Sel. The Graveler was using a Roll-out attack at Terra but Vince didn't make a command so the Drilbur acted on his own. He dodged the attack and the slashed the rock pokemon with a Metal Claw attack sending it flying back to its trainer KO'd.

<Vince get you head back into the fight! Terra just beat one without you!> Shade shouted at Xack making people around them jump. Vince then snapped out of his trance and focused on the battle again.

Tch you got lucky beating my Graveler! Now let's go Palpitoad!"The boy shouted returning his Graveler and then releasing his Palpitoad. Vince cursed under his breath, he didn't think that Terra would have a chance against a water-ground type like Palpitoad but they sure won't going to give up.

"Terra use Rapid Spin!" Vince shouted. The Suicune dorm boy smiled.

"Scald!"He shouted. As Terra got closer the Palpitoad let out a stream of boiling hot water at the Drilbur. Terra using his speed spun out of the way of the attack and kept charging at the Palpitoad.

"Quick jump out of the way and use Hydro Pump!"The boy commanded. Just as Terra was about to hit the Palpitoad the water pokemon jumped out of the way and fired the Hydro Pump right at him.

"Terra!" Vincent shouted as he watched his Drilbur get blasted with a Hydro Pump. The Suicune dorm student laughed as he watched Terra struggling to get back up. A white light the covered the Drilbur's entire body as it began to change.

<EXCADRILL!> Terra shouted now fully evolved. Terra's horn on his head started to spin ferociously fast as the Excadrill then dashed at the Palpitoad. Both Vincent and the other boy were awstuck by the evolution but the Suicune dorm boy had to move or it was bye, bye Palpitoad seeing as Terra just used Horn Drill.

"Palpitoad finish this with a Bulldoze attack!" The boy cried out. The two pokemon then collided with each other both attacks landing and dealing deadly blows.

"Terra!" Vince shouted as he ran up to his Excadrill who was knocked out. Xack then cursed under his breath and returned the Excadrill. "Wattage it's your turn," He said as the little Joltik jumped off his head and prepared for battle. All eyes were on the Suicune boy as he returned his Palpitoad and thought of his next pokemon choice.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"I'm going to be attending the bug type class. I need to learn a bit about one of my newer Pokemon here. The Ninjask over there belongs to me and I've been pretty focused on training it. Figured it would be a good place to start if any." Mark said. Snype waved at Maxwell's pokemon and jumped down to join them.

"Hiya! Name's Snype! I'm always up for meeting some new faces!" Snype said happily. "But yeah I don't think the dorm is as dangerous as it was before. Either way though, We could come along. The ghosts there have grown pretty friendly around me. Maybe we could bring Bri along as well. He has a pokemon that used to live there as well." Snype said.

"Sure I don't mind joining along. Snype might serve as a pretty good tour guide around there. He's been in there before and has a couple of connections with the ghosts in there." Mark said.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy took another look around the cafeteria. He spotted a group of people chatting about something, but he didn't seem to care about it. His mind was too busy cursing his mother for what she had done to him. Plus, he was starting to feel hungry.

"Koff..." Smokey said, looking bored, and yawned.

"This place blows..." Jimmy muttered, looking even angrier. His stomach growled, which didn't make things easier. He let out a sigh. "C'mon, Smokey, let's sit down for a while...Figure out what to do next..." he said, and took a seat, his Koffing following him.

"Kof-fing!" the Pokémon said, trying not to blow smoke in the air.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"Really? Ha, what a coincidence. I'm going to have a bug class too." Maxwell said to Mark, "Oh, you have a Ninjask? Yeah those are pretty cool and pretty fast..." Maxwell spaced out when he thought about the Ninjask. Wilson tackled his trainer's leg lightly, making him return to reality again,
"Thanks Wilson." he said, "Sorry if I spaced out like that. I'm really interested in Bug-types, so when I think of them, I kinda space out..." Maxwell gave off a embarassed laugh.

[Hello Snype, I'm Wilson, its nice to meet you.] Wilson smiled towards Snype, Katam then tried to squirm out of Maxwell's arms, he also wanted to meet new friends. He freed himself from his trainer's grip, he fell down and landed on Wilson. Quillie laughed a bit at the spectacle those two had made.
[Ow, ow...] Katam slowly crawled around Wilson so that he faced Snype, [Hi, I'm Katam, the newest member of Maxwell's team!] he said smilingly towards Snype as his cheeks started to vibrate.
[Oh and that's Quillie, he's a little full of himself but he's OK.] Wilson said with a chuckle,
[Shut up!] Quillie exclaimed towards the Swinub, [So,] he turned to Snype, [Leena used to live in that dorm?]
Then Slackey jumped down from Maxwell's head, as he landed he accidentally faceplanted into the ground,
[Way to ruin the mood man...] Quillie said,
[Shut up...] Slackey replied, [Hello Snype, it's always nice to see a fellow Hoenn man!] he smiled at the Sableye.

"Oh? That's pretty good actually." Maxwell said to Mark about Snype guiding them through the abandoned dorm. Then Maxwell remembered that he had forgotten his Halloween-costume at his room, "Crap." he said quietly as Quillie came up to him. The Quilava tugged his leg and pointed towards the academy. "What? You can get it for me? Thanks Quillie, I appreciate it." upon hearing these words, Quillie sprinted away into the academy.
Two minutes later, Quillie came back with Maxwell's costume,
"Sweet!" he said with a smile on his face,
"Are you going to dress up for Halloween?" he asked Mark.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Skye paused for a second at the door, only to be tackled by a hyper furball. He carefully moved it into his arms, attempting to pet the sticky creature. "Huh-Hello theh-here," he greeted. "Eh-hexploring?"

Rama burst into delighted laughter from below. "It's a sugar rushed rat!" he cried delightedly, cracking up. "What is up dude?" The fox leapt to Skye's shoulder, examining what was a sweet-covered Eevee with amusement. Pala squeaked and peeked out.

"New friend!" she exclaimed happily, waving a paw toward the hyper thing in her human's arms. "APPLES!" She bounced up and down in the bag, causing SKye to start laughing helplessly. It was just so cute. He loved baby Pokemon. He truly did. Pala squealed again as Rama climbed to pat her blue head.

Skye looked back down at the excitable Eevee. "HuhWHo's are yuh-you?" He could guess but...

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Well, according to that piece of paper in my room..." Jimmy said to Smokey, "Our first class will be...umm...Type Specialization, or something. And apparently I have to choose the type..."

Smokey nodded silently. The boy then looked at the mark on his Koffing and smirked. "Well, since you're the only Pokémon I got, I think I'm gonna choose Poison-Type" he added, "What do you think?"

Smokey nodded happily "Koff! Fing!" he said, sounding happy about Jimmy's choice. "Excellent" the boy said, "Now we gotta find the classroom." He took another look around, "Those guys over there should know where the stupid room is."

After those words, he got up and headed to where a girl, two boys and some Pokémon were. "Hey" he said as he approached them.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante woke up a bit late and got changed into soon clean clothes. For that, Dante rushed out of the dorm with most of his things that he need for his first class.

Oh man, what is my first class going to be?, Dante thought to himself. This is so exciting.

While running to the his class, Dante's stomach started to grumble meaning that forgot about breakfast. So, he rushed over to the cafeteria to get some food. After he got some food, went over to an empty table and called out his his pokemon and gave them there breakfast. Soon after that, Dante started to eat his food.

Megaman765

Years
"Halloween...? Erm... ah! Oh geez I forgot! That's today! Geez... good thing I got a costume... made it when I was a kid and brought it along... I almost completely forgot. Thanks for reminding me." Mark said. Halloween... that mean two things. Free candy, and a Snype going of to celebrate it. Snype looked forward to Halloween more then anything. He always had something big planned.

"I think I'll dress up when its close to night time. It doesn't have the same effect during the morning. You'll all see!" Mark said happily. He turned to the other boy that had just approached them and gave off a plain hello.

"Hiya!" Mark said to him.

"Halloween! Ah! I almost forgot about that! Aw crap crap crap!" Snype said. He hadn't even planned on what he was going to do for halloween. He was all for costumes sure, but he often had big plans on how to really trick some people... He had time to work on it though. Maybe he could talk with Leena about Halloween... she could help.

"Hehe... well yeah, good to meet you all as well. Halloween is a big day for me. I gotta plan out something good. By the end of the day, I swear each one of you are going to get at least get some kind of chill in your spine! Kehehehe..." Snype said.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Meanwhile, Valorie was still totally asleep, all snuggled up against Selene, cuddling her like she might a stuffed bear. She had slept pretty comfortably that night. Which was weird because quite frankly, she had always slept alone and had not slept with stuffed animals since she was very little. Perhaps this symbolized something. When Selene spoke and nudged her Valorie's eyes fluttered open slowly and drowsily. For a moment she didn't really react to what she saw as if she was still waking up. She sort of groaned lightly in a comical 'Why do I have to be awake??' fashion. It was then that her brain focused enough to process Selene's question. Class... Class... What class did they have...? Oh right... The staff had made an announcement about yesterday's classes being held today instead... That meant...

"Nnn... type specialization... choose--"

She abruptly yawned rather sleepily, very apparently still waking up. She hadn't even really made an effort to move off Selene. Though after a moment she seemed to become a little more concious and blush suddenly, realizing the implications of their close contact. She made a sleepy effort to sit up, and unless Selene decided to stop her with a good morning hug or something, she'd go ahead and move off into a sitting position beside her, rubbing one of her eyes.

"We choose a class to go to for type specialization today... Any type."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"You're welcome, I guess!" Maxwell laughed, "Well I'll go ahead and put my on, you can scare some people really bad if you sneak up on them!" a smile appeared on Maxwell's face as he put on the black robe that was part of his costume. He didn't have time to put on the mask though. It was a plastic heart-shaped mask with spikes on top and on the sides of it, his father had gotten it as a pre-order goodie when he had ordered a videogame. What was the game called again? M-M-Moj, no not that, Man-something, Manjoume? No, no! Majo-something. Whatever it was, the importance lied in how creepy the mask looked. Maxwell then noticed a boy coming up to them,
"Hello!" he said in an enthusiastic tone, "Who are you? My name is Maxwell." he walked up to the boy and extended his hand to him.

[I understand how important this holiday for you, you are a Ghost-type afterall.] Wilson chuckled at Snype's response, [I bet you're pretty good at scaring people!]
[Ha, you won't scare me.] Quillie said with a smirk on his face, [Well, unless you're a scarier pokemon than Leena that is!] he started laughing at his own joke.
[Well I'm curious now, care to give a hint about it?] Slackey wondered, he smiled at Snype again. "What a nice guy." he thought.
[Hall-o-ween? I've never heard of it, what do you do?] Katam asked excitingly, he was eager to learn about this thing everybody seemed so hyped about.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen Valdrauth Esis

"Oooooh! there's a power plant here!" thought Gen. He wanted to explore so he thought he might as well go to the power plant.
"Hmmmmmm.... A power plant huh? Charging up there would be nice." said Shock.
"Why a power plant? can't we just go to the beach? I hate electricity, it's all shocky!" exclaimed Darrumel.

Gen walked through a path until he reached a big building that had electricity crawling on the air. Gen went inside and heard crackling electricity noises. Suddenly, an Elekid jumped out and attacked Ven. Shock leaped out and spun a web to prevent the Elekid from shocking Gen with his punch. "X-Scissors Shock, on the double!" commanded Gen. Shock hopped up high and crossed his two front legs. Shock's tiny size worked in his advantage as he fell down while his two fronts legs were glowing. The Elekid had no idea where Shock was coming from and Shock landed a clean hit, not that it did much damage of course. The Elekid replied with a Thunderpunch to Shock, but the Elekid missed his tiny target and fell down from the speed of his own punch. Gen proceeded to command Shock to use Fury Cutter over and over again.
"Huhuhu, this is fun!" shouted Shock as he went into a cutting frenzy. The Elekid, now angered collected every bit of electricity within one meter of him and unleashed a powerful Thunderbolt.
Shock was hit, but wasn't injured too badly and resumed using Fury Cutter.
"Use Cross Poison and dodge whatever else he throws at you Shock! Use whatever techniques you want!" commanded Gen.
Shock had been waiting for this, he crossed his arms once more. The Elekid thought this was another jump and attack like X-Scissors so he blocked his head with his arms. How wrong he was! Shock just launched forwards while glowing purple and hit Elekid straight on his tummy.
Tummy ache and poisoning was what Elekid had to endure but he made it through, he collected electricity once more and punched the ground full force with Thunderpunch. The ground was electrified to the point that Gen and Shock endured some damage.
"He's tough, this guy!" thought Shock to himself.
Unknown to Gen and the Elekid, Shock had been spinning his Electroweb around the room. Shock used Wild Charge and slammed Elekid into one of his Electrowebs. "Enough Shock, that poor Elekid's been hurt enough! Go pokeball!" Gen took a pokeball from his pocket, a supply he bought from home, and threw it at the Elekid.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Skye paused for a second at the door, only to be tackled by a hyper furball. He carefully moved it into his arms, attempting to pet the sticky creature. "Huh-Hello theh-here," he greeted. "Eh-hexploring?"

Rama burst into delighted laughter from below. "It's a sugar rushed rat!" he cried delightedly, cracking up. "What is up dude?" The fox leapt to Skye's shoulder, examining what was a sweet-covered Eevee with amusement. Pala squeaked and peeked out.

"New friend!" she exclaimed happily, waving a paw toward the hyper thing in her human's arms. "APPLES!" She bounced up and down in the bag, causing SKye to start laughing helplessly. It was just so cute. He loved baby Pokemon. He truly did. Pala squealed again as Rama climbed to pat her blue head.

Skye looked back down at the excitable Eevee. "HuhWHo's are yuh-you?" He could guess but...

Sprinkles

Sprinkles shook himself a little, sending sugar and frosting flying in every direction. His eyes lit up at the people and he struggled out of Skye's arms, landing on the floor.

"Hi! I'm exploring! Who are you?! And I'm not a rat, I'm an Eevee! So shut rat! New friend! Yay! But I don't want Apples! I want cake! And Ice Cream! And Donuts, I love donuts. Do you like Donuts? Wee!!" Sprinkles said, ignoring the last question on purpose. He squeezed past Skye's legs and into his room, sniffing all the new scents. He jumped up on the bed and began digging around before pratcically flying to the desk, scattering things all over the floor.

"Wait! Why don't you have any Ice Cream?!" Sprinkles said as he continued making a general mess of all of Skye's belongings as he searched.

Brian

Brian walked out into the hallway.

"Sprinkles!" he called out. Thyme walked out too. She had her pitchfork slung over her shoulder. He looked around. Where had that little Eevee gone?

Megaman765

Years
Mark

Mark had a pretty good idea of what Max was refering too. Now that would certainly be a scary costume... Mark planned to keep his a surprise though. He could only anticipate what Snype would have planned though. When it came to Halloween, he always had something big planned. And every year, it was always the last thing Mark would expect. He was an unpredictable little ghost as always.

Snype

"Kehehe, I'd give a hint, except I really don't have a plan yet! You'll have to wait till tonight when I got something big! Trust me, it'll scare the pants out of ya! And I aim to work together with Leena to really scare the school!" Snype said. Quille seemed really confident that he wouldn't get scared. Snype had heard quite a few of those types before. Len was fairly confident each Halloween that he wouldn't even flinch to one of Snype's stunts. Though he always did get surprised by what Snype would do. Snype quickly jumped over to Katam.

"Don't know what Halloween is eh? Well it's different for alot of people. For some, it's about dressing up in a costume and going around the neighborhood to gather free candy. The kid's always get excited for that stuff. Who doesn't like candy after all?" Snype said, crossing his arms and giving off a large smile.

"Hehe, that's cool and all, but the real thing about Halloween is giving everyone a good scare! And I excel in that category! I don't do generic things like sneak up on someone and go..." Snype quickly turned toward Slackey and held his claws up, leaning toward him at a quick speed. "...Boo!... that's too easy for my taste and is hardly scary." Snype said getting back into a neutral stance.

"If your gonna scare anyone, it may as well be everyone! I keep my pranks top secret so nobody can expect them. If you see something out of the ordinary tonight, chances are I'll be involved." He concluded.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve smiled "okay, Maxy I'll see you then" she said kissing his cheek again before returning Sapphire and leaving the cafeteria. She ran back to her dorm and grabbed her blue Suicune Jacket putting it on before walking to the classroom for water specialization. Smiling she took a seat taking out a notebook and pencil from her bag as she waited for the teacher to get there going ahead and making some notes on the things she knew already. After a few minutes she looked up and sat quietly as a man entered the room.

"Good Morning class. My name is Juan gym leader of the Sootopolis City gym in the Hoenn region. Today we are going to be learning about the joys of water type Pokemon. To start off with can anyone tell me what types are strong against water types?" Juan said looking around the room nodding as Genevieve raised her hand "You Miss..?"

"Genevieve Molyneux sir, and Grass and Electric Types are strong against water types, while Fire, Ground and Rock types are weak to water types" she said smiling as she answered what she knew was going to be the next question as well.

"Good job Miss Molyneux that is correct. Now there are two different kinds of Water type Pokemon. There are Pure Water types and half Water types." he said writing that on the board. "Who can tell me one Pure Water type and one Half Water type?" Genevieve looked around the room knowing the answer but deciding to let someone else answer the question and a boy in the back raised his hand, "yes the boy in the back"

"Golduck is a Pure Water type and the evolved form of Psyduck, as for a Half Water Type Wooper is half Water Type and half Ground" the boy said.

Juan smiled turning from filling the board with notes "that is correct sir. Now there are Pokemon that can evolve from a Pure Water type to a Half Water Type. For example Prinplup evolves from a Pure Water Type to a half Water Type half Steel Type. Now for the rest of class just copy these notes off the board show them to me and then you are free to go" he said. Genevieve nodded and turned to a clean sheet of paper before getting to work copying the notes off the black board. After a good ten minutes she finished and raised her hand "Yes Miss Molyneux" Juan said going to her desk.

"I've finished copying the notes sir" Genevieve said showing him her notebook.

Juan nodded and smiled at her "Then you may go, have a nice Halloween" he said before going to deal with other students.

Genevieve smiled and gathered her stuff quietly before leaving the classroom. Smiling she ran back to her dorm and changed into her Halloween costume now dressed as Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz carrying a little basket. "Come on out Sapphire" she giggled watching as her Pokemon walked out dressed like a witch. Genevieve smiled "You look great Sapphire, lets wait outside for Maxwell and Mark if he's joining us" she said walking outside the Suicune dorm and sitting on a bench pulling out a book to read while she waited.

HunterZero

Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

The boy had chosen to use a Yanmega which made Vince smiled. Wattage won with his electric type attacks but Yanmega could learn rock type attacks.

"Let's go Yanmega! Use Giga Impact!"The boy laughed figuring his Yanmega would crush the puny Joltik. Vince smiled he knew what to do.

"Wattage dodge and latch yourself onto the Yanmega!" Vince ordered. The tiny Joltik then dodged the Giga Impact and as soon as the Yanmega was unable to move, he latched himself onto it.

"Now use Thunderbolt!" Vince ordered. Wattage used the attack which did critical damage to the Yanmega but it was still up. "Again and again until it can't move anymore!" He shouted. Vince's anger was rising he was letting his anger out on this poor Yanmega which was getting deep fried.

"Stop! Please stop! You're hurting him!"The boy shouted as he began to ran to his Yanmega. Wattage stopped quickly and then ran back to Vince and jumped on his head. Everyone around them watched as the Yanmega dropped to the ground and the boy then rushed him to the pokemon center. Vince didn't say anything he just then quietly walked to the dread forest after he had stopped to get his pokemon healed.

Calnith Sol NeverWind.

As he ate he noticed Brogan watching him, he smiled, the girl probably wasn't all sure if she could trust him which was understandable. Feeling a bit social he got up and walked over to her sitting across from her.

"Morning," He said with a devilish smile. "So what do you have planned for today?" Calnith asked still smirking.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Name's Jimmy." Jimmy said, still sounding upset. He wasn't very happy about asking others for help. His stomach growled again, which upset him even more. "I just need to know where do I go to take my Poison Type Specialty class. I'm kinda new here, you see."

"Koff-fing!" Smokey said, now a bit more calm than before. His partner, however, didn't seem to have calmed down at all.

Back