• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Fossil Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    I'm looking to trade for fossil pokemon! I am currently looking for Cranidos and Omanyte! I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THEM! Feel free to comment or pm me if you are willing to trade them :)

My FC: 3282-5262-7563
    Name: M
    In-game Name: Moza

Last edited:

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Yes I can wait :) How soon do you think you will have them?

Wait, my mistake. I just check my box and i do not have an Omanyte, but i do have the other 2 and it'll take about 15 minutes to breed. I'll PM you or maybe send a message in this thread if i'm done breeding :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Wait, my mistake. I just check my box and i do not have an Omanyte, but i do have the other 2 and it'll take about 15 minutes to breed. I'll PM you or maybe send a message in this thread if i'm done breeding :)
    Okay thank you! I'm online and waiting. Any certain Pokes you want in the trade?

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Okay thank you! I'm online and waiting. Any certain Pokes you want in the trade?

Yea, actually you can choose any 2 of the pokemon below to trade :)
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back