• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Gravity

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Pok?mon Gravity
    By Alexiz

.:Background and Story:.
    Pok?mon Gravity sets in the Region of Midtzu, a region with mysterious pok?mons. This game was originally based on my Hack COllections but due to the lack of features Im deciding to make it as an RM2K game. This is my first try at RM2K, and Im willing to learn in the process. Anyways...

The game starts of when you are called downstair by your brother. Who happens to tell you that your parents were kidnapped by a gang of Psychic pok?mons. Your goal is to rescue your parents while on the journey of descovering the history of Ariago, the legendary/mythical pok?mon. As well as to try and stop Team Aero and Team Galactic from obtaining the Shard of Gravity, a crystal gem with the power to chaos total chaos on Earth if hold by the wrong duers.

.:Screens:.
    I will be making most of the in game characters for this game. Here is a peek to two characters that will be appearing in the game.
    hero1uk.png
    Hero
    female4ha.png
    Random Trainer
    I'm currently trying to figure out all the mapping in RM2K, so until i can get the map out, I doubt i'll have some screens. If nayone can help me on how to export, that'd be great.

.:In-Game Features:.
    >> Explore the Rigion of Midtzu
    >> Start off as either Female or Male
    >> You can choose from 3 new pok?mons
    >> Travel around new sights discovering brand new breeds of pok?mons
    >> Discover the secret to the mystical pok?mon
    >> Play with two trainers
    >> Stop Team Aero and Team Galactica

.:Release Dates:.
    No set date for a demo.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • This sounds like that Nancy Drew game, The Secret of The Scarlet Hand. "Discover the History of the Maya.." XD

Okay, ignore me, I'm hyper. Anyway I know a little bit aobut RM2K, probably not as much as most people here but I do know some. ^^

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Due to holidays I won't be here for a while, so all my current projects including this and my hacks will be on paused until January 4th, and when i come back on working I'll be finally posting new shots of the in game. Thanks guys for all of your support.

Back