• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A Pokemon that could've fit into the Gen 4 dex

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Years
  • Do you think there's a Pokemon from a previous/future generation that would've fit into the Sinnoh dex (As in be a new Pokemon in Gen 4)?

I think Milotic could've made sense. Arcanine as well.

Years
  • That other heart Pokémon that hugs things. Luvdisc and Alomoma are near identical and would have been prime candidates to be evolutions.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I do think Luvdisk and Alomola should have been. They really should have been evolutions of each other. I also think Feebas and Milotic could fit in there as well.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Urm Milotic is in this gen's dex? For both DP and Plat even.

I thought this gen has already a decent dex so there wasn't anything more I could ask honestly. Maybe more Ice mons I guess?

Edit: Oh wait. The OP meant an existing mon that could make sense as a new mon for this gen. But again I kinda feel all the new mons here felt complete so I can't really ask for more tbh.

Last edited:
    Back