• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Season 13 Announced

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    I find it kind of strange that they'd ban Mega Evolutions this season when Mega Evolution is by far the feature Nintendo and Game Freak having be hyping the most this generation, particularly when they made it have a role in the storylines too.

But at least it's only in the special format that it's gonna be like that so.....

I also see that they're enforcing the blue pentagon rule again....but that's fine, my doubles team is all 6th gen born.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Yeah I'm glad it's secluded to the Special format and that we have the blue pentagon rule back, although I never did find time to run Follow Me! Blastoise through its paces. You will rise again, my son.

I almost overreacted when I perused the article the first time though. I think GF is probably just trying to figure out how they want to run VGC 2016 by creating unique sets of Battle Spot data to analyze.

Back