• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Imperial League

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    Hello everyone!

I would like to invite you all to participate in a new league that is starting. For the time being, I will keep this short and sweet until I figure out the interest everyone may have. I am going to highlight a few features for this league.

• 11 Pokémon Draft from varied Smogon Tiers
    • Looking for approximately 10-15 teams
    • League will work in seasons with a playoff mechanic
    • Draft will work on a points based system, each tier is worth X amount of points.
    • Stats will be kept (We are hoping for a supporting website where we can list Teams, Stats, Schedules, and a Chat-room)

Again, these are a few features. We have all the regulations and specifics worked out for the most part but there is no point in posting all that until Iknow the interest of this board. It will be myself and 1 other managing this league. He is currently not a member of this forum but should be shortly.

I know that I am a new member to this board, but I am very dedicated to this project and I hope to have you all join me for this Inaugural Season. I will refer to this particular season as the Beta Season as we are sure to occur issues that need to be resolved.

I currently have 3 participants in this League (myself and 2 others). We will need at the minimum 10 teams for it to be a functional Season. If you give us your trust, we promise to do everything in our power to ensure an organized,well structured, and most importantly fun experience.

Once enough interest is garnered I will post the specifics. We really have worked hard on creating a fair and entertaining experience.

For anyone who is interested this is what I need for you.

• PokeCommunity Username (I know it says it on your post, I just want it in an organized list)
    • Time zone that you are in
    • Team Name (We are trying to stick to a format (Country, State, City + Pokemon) Ex: Mine will be the Boston Beedrills)

So I will start this off:

Participants
    Username: Mikeyh (Don't judge, I made this Login a long time ago :P)
    Eastern Standard Time (East Coast)
    Team: Boston Beedrills

Username: Panthersfan238
    East Coast Time
    Team: Carolina Clefable's

Username: jpME
    PHT Time
    Team: New York Metang's

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    Hey guys I am the other manager for this league we are trying to start. I'm really excited to get this thing going and hope we have a good turnout for it. Looking forward to some great battles!

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    So this is basically a tournament and it's for pokemon or/as or x/y? If x/y I might participate though I don't have a competitive team made I may be able to make one in time though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2015
    Is this over showdown or wifi? If it's over showdown I can probably join. Idk if you already have this image but it sounds like your going for a GBA style league so I figured I'd post it in case you didn't have it i.imgur. com /8FrvESU.jpg. Obviously remove the spaces to use the link. (I haven't made 5 posts so it won't let me post links)

Back