• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woobat's in the House!

Woobat

Koromori
Years
  • Hey there, people of Pokecommunity. I'm not exactly super new; I've been here for a couple of months and made some posts here and there in the Trade Corner mostly. I never really came here and properly introduced myself though (and I'm bored), so here I am. I really don't have much else to say, except that I love most things Pokemon, and I have had a strange obsession for the Pokemon Woobat ever sense Black and White were released, as you may be able to tell by my name :).

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Hey, Woobat. Nice to meet you I guess, since you've been here already! =P

I've had that happen to me, too. Join a forum, forget to introduce myself until later. ._.

Years
  • Hello, Woobat and welcome to PC. Woobat isn't a Pokemon that I particularly like, but each to his own, eh? Nonetheless, enjoy trading and hopefully you have a great stay at PC!

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Hey there Woobat ^^

As much as I want to kill you right now (but you're not a pokemon and you're not inside a cave), Welcome to PokeCommunity :)

ALL of people here love pokemons, doesn't matter what pokemon they like as long as they love it, then its good :D

Enjoy your stay :3

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
  • Hey, Woobat. Nice to meet you I guess, since you've been here already! =P

I've had that happen to me, too. Join a forum, forget to introduce myself until later. ._.
    Yeah, I just get too caught up in everything else sometimes.

Hello, Woobat and welcome to PC. Woobat isn't a Pokemon that I particularly like, but each to his own, eh? Nonetheless, enjoy trading and hopefully you have a great stay at PC!
    Haha, yeah. I like lots of other Pokemon too though, so it's all good :).

Hey there Woobat ^^

As much as I want to kill you right now (but you're not a pokemon and you're not inside a cave), Welcome to PokeCommunity :)

ALL of people here love pokemons, doesn't matter what pokemon they like as long as they love it, then its good :D

Enjoy your stay :3
    I didn't know anyone could hate the cute little thing so much! Thanks for the welcome :).

Back