• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ORAS]★Drakonis's PokeShop★ 180+ Pokemon! Shiny Competetive/Legendaries!★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    I'm interested in the lugia with multiscale, I have a shiny yvelta raquaza azmaril all perfect

Years
  • Hey,
    I replied a while ago asking for a mew for a hoopa and I managed to get hold of one from someone before you replied and I really should have messaged you telling you and I'm really sorry that I didn't. I'm just wondering, I still have a hoopa with 3IVs Impish nature, I was wondering if I could get your Shiny 6IV Slurpuff for it. If you're not then I'm totally okay with it but I just wanted to say sorry for not letting you know about the Mew.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2017
    hello, im interested in your shiny greninja,noivern and aegislash
    i have several 5/6iv shinies such as jumpluff,trevenant,pachirisu,dragonite, and ampharos and some that don't have good ivs like eevee(french tag),garchomp,gloom,zubat,feebas,and tyranitar.
    tell me if you are interested in any of these

Pkmntrainerniek

OSH (Official Shiny Hunter)
    Years
  • Hi, I really love your shiny greninja, I am willing to offer my shiny corphish for him. But if you don't like corphish I can give you a shiny absol. But it took me a lot of time to get that one. But I can imagine you will not accept the corphish because it is very easy to catch with the chain fishing method.

Kind regards.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Could I have a shiny Charizard 5iv or 6iv. I'll give my shiny milotic, shiny gyarados, or shiny dragonite. They are all legit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back