• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y beaten the Elite 4 and Champ - now? (post-game)

Deníz1

Die Nacht ist des Freien Freund
Years
Sup Folks,

- I finished Pokemon X 2-3 weeks ago. Ive beaten the Elite 4 (once, can you do it twice?) and the Champion (once, same question)

- I Collected Mewtu, some megastones and the pokemon your the NPC's give to you

I've heard of some "Looker mission" ? can u tell me about it?

What else is there left to to (besides hatching and catching pokemon)?

Gretting from Moon

Deniz

GenuinelyAuthentic

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/213.pn
Years
Have you caught Zygarde yet?
Traded for all Vivillion variations?
Collected all the O-Powers?

That's I can think of at the moment. X and Y is pretty limited.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
You can challenge the E4 and Champion as many times as you want, though there is no level increase or change to their parties.

For the Looker Missions, the first time you enter Lumiose in the post-game, you should get a message on the Holo Caster from someone asking to meet you. Head to the building across the street from Sushi Hi-Roller to begin the Looker sidequests.

But yeah, not a whole to do in X/Y in the post game.

Years
As the others said, the postgame is very limited. There is also the Battle Chateau that they haven't mentioned yet, and it is a good place to train your Pokemon, especially given some of the trainers there use Audino.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
- I finished Pokemon X 2-3 weeks ago. Ive beaten the Elite 4 (once, can you do it twice?) and the Champion (once, same question)

Yes, just go back to the pokemon league.

- I Collected Mewtu, some megastones and the pokemon your the NPC's give to you

You should attempt to catch Zygarde, and the legendary birds.

I've heard of some "Looker mission" ? can u tell me about it?

To start it, you just need to enter Lumoise city after beating the E4. I'm not sure if it always starts right away, but maybe going to Kiloude city increases the chances.

What else is there left to to (besides hatching and catching pokemon)?

Not much other than that. Like they said, there's always the battle chateau and Battle Maison.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
Years
Yeeeahh, all that's left is O-Powers, or rechallenging some NPCs, or maybe breeding if you're into that. X and Y weren't much on the post-game front. I stopped playing mine until I restarted my file recently.

I've thought about collecting Vivillion or caring more about O-Powers after I beat the game again this time. Or maybe do more Tripokathons? but the game itself is one of the easier ones to get through, and I wish it had more to it, but I think more focus went into ORAS and Sun and Moon. o:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If we have a good amount of time on our hands, as well as the correct amount of patience, try completing the PokeDex perhaps?

Years
Like Avablitz said, I didn't use the customization until the postgame so maybe you could spend time visiting all the boutiques and collecting all the clothing options for your trainer?

Completing the Pokedex is also good, and with 7th Gen coming this November it'd be a good time to finish it before S/M are released.

Deníz1

Die Nacht ist des Freien Freund
Years
Thanks for all the answers!

I recently begun the Looker (detective) Mission and got to chapter 4. Its really not that great but i want to finish it, so i can put x/y aside and concentrate on ORAS.

I also have beaten the elite 4 and champ in Omega Ruby and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Delta Mission. The Music, Gameplay, the new Mons'....even the Story is quiet decent!

After i fnish x/y (means the looker mission for me) ill start Alpha Saphire with Treecko (i had mudkip in Omega Ruby and I loved him as hell)

I guess i put X/Y aside for getting pokemons that are unavailable in ORAS (if there are any? ARE THERE?) I bought PokeBank, collected the Sweet Trio of Regirock Regice and Registeel and ill deposit my Pokes on there.

How can i trade Items like Megastones and stuff? Only with 2 3DS and 2 Copies? I have both ORAS and X (3 Editions) so it shouldnt be a problem? I heard PokeBank blocks Items?

Ahoi!

Back