• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon: take over of the simulateors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    FIr i dont have any screen shots yet but ive s far made some new pokemon and ill give you a sample of two on is a legendary and one is a shadow pokemon. Use your imagaination to figure out which one is which:D
    Our story beginins as a boy in a pokemon school takeing his final exam (you will have to take it and get all correct answers to pass) On the final part of the final exam There will be a part where it is your oppinion and depending on that part you will get your pokemon (new pokemon made up by me) Once you get out of the school you go to professer frankferto's lab and he will show you a device called the battle sim a robot that has skilled battleing abilities that can be stored in a pokeball. After talking to him the battle sim will flip out and attack professer frankfert and knock him out and the he will knock you out to and the next thing you know you will be in your house and your adventure will begin. fetures of take over of the simulators
    1. you will be able to fight leaders again
    2. when you beat a gym you can choose from three new pokemon i will put out to choose.
    3.Can hopefully play online
    4. over 20 legendaries
    5. batle sims when you vrs them will have all shadow pokemon.
    6. Once game is beaten you can learn in the way of a thief and start your own gang and steal pokemon (this place will be secret and hard to find and you will get a thief pokemon

I will probobly have more fetures soon heres the web site with my poke pictures on it ill put more every week. http://www.420megs.com/users/andrew24p/ ( dont mind the bl and bs only i know what that means)

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • and in which program or programming language are you thinking about doing it? (cause I remember you were asking for games for MACs). And you really need a screenshot otherwise this will be closed.

Years
  • You need a detailed storyline and atleast one in-game screenshot.

When you've met all the requirements stated in the Rules, PM me and I'll unlock the thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back