• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello x.x

Years
  • hi! Mostly new to gaming, but not at all new to TCG. I'm mostly looking for trades on here, but I also play AC:NL if anyone is interested. I own X and AS, and I'm super hype for Pokemon Go! I'm gonna go broke, I already know it.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hi Cobalt, nice to meet you :) I'm sure you'll love it here a lot!!! I'm also very excited for Pokemon GO. Everyone here is friendly and helpful and will help you out if you need it. I'm new too so feel free to talk to me whenever!

Your avatar is very cute, by the way. :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there Cobalt, welcome to PokeCommunity! Have you seen Trade Corner yet? If not, you can go there right now by clicking [here].

I dunno about Animal Crossing though; I haven't owned one since Wild World (not including HHD which I didn't enjoy greatly). Maybe there are some people who play over at [Video Games]? Make sure you don't bump a dead thread though! (Over 30 days since last post)

You happen to own the opposite copies of the games I own; seems like everyone who got Y, also got OR and vice versa haha.

What's Go!? I'm kind of out of the loop right now. Is that the new Augmented Reality Pokemon game they're developing? Gosh, I hope there are no in-app purchases. It'll probably only be on Android and iOS though, so no Go! for me :B

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
  • Hi Cobalt, nice to meet you :) I'm sure you'll love it here a lot!!! I'm also very excited for Pokemon GO. Everyone here is friendly and helpful and will help you out if you need it. I'm new too so feel free to talk to me whenever!

Your avatar is very cute, by the way. :)
    Nice to meet you too! And oh my gosh Froslass! So far people have been very kind ^ ^
    And thank you! i made it myself :D

Reactions: noa
    Years
  • Hey there Cobalt, welcome to PokeCommunity! Have you seen Trade Corner yet? If not, you can go there right now by clicking "here".

I dunno about Animal Crossing though; I haven't owned one since Wild World (not including HHD which I didn't enjoy greatly). Maybe there are some people who play over at "Video Games? Make sure you don't bump a dead thread though! (Over 30 days since last post)

You happen to own the opposite copies of the games I own; seems like everyone who got Y, also got OR and vice versa haha.

What's Go!? I'm kind of out of the loop right now. Is that the new Augmented Reality Pokemon game they're developing? Gosh, I hope there are no in-app purchases. It'll probably only be on Android and iOS though, so no Go! for me :B

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hiya! Yes, I've visited the trade corner a little bit- it seems kinda confusing, but I managed to post in the General thread at the top of it about a shiny froslass o.o
    I haven't gotten HHD yet, been debating on getting it actually. it so far doesn't seem super exciting, and I dislike starting over and all (probably why I'm not so far into AS vs X)
    And sweet, we could work out some exclusives :D
    Pokemon GO- it's coming out next year, it'll be like you'd be walking down a street IRL and you'd get a notification, and there's a pokemon nearby! You find it, catch it, battle n stuff, it'll be so cool! Pokemon in a virtual real world! Lol, puns. I'm hoping my model Android is compatible, but I'm saving up a bunch of cash just in case I need an upgrade. I'm gonna go full throttle on this one, since I'm always so late to release dates (by a few weeks, often times) (I had to remove the links to reply :P )

tabor62

Years
  • Hiya! Yes, I've visited the trade corner a little bit- it seems kinda confusing, but I managed to post in the General thread at the top of it about a shiny froslass o.o
    I haven't gotten HHD yet, been debating on getting it actually. it so far doesn't seem super exciting, and I dislike starting over and all (probably why I'm not so far into AS vs X)
    And sweet, we could work out some exclusives :D
    Pokemon GO- it's coming out next year, it'll be like you'd be walking down a street IRL and you'd get a notification, and there's a pokemon nearby! You find it, catch it, battle n stuff, it'll be so cool! Pokemon in a virtual real world! Lol, puns. I'm hoping my model Android is compatible, but I'm saving up a bunch of cash just in case I need an upgrade. I'm gonna go full throttle on this one, since I'm always so late to release dates (by a few weeks, often times) (I had to remove the links to reply :P )

Ah yes, you need 15 posts I think to have links if I remember correctly.

I dislike restarting as well. Maybe in a different sense though as I've beaten OR. I breed exclusively on my Y though; I want to keep the same ID for all my Pokemon.

It's okay starting after the release date, you're still playing right? :D

Years
  • Ah yes, you need 15 posts I think to have links if I remember correctly.

I dislike restarting as well. Maybe in a different sense though as I've beaten OR. I breed exclusively on my Y though; I want to keep the same ID for all my Pokemon.

It's okay starting after the release date, you're still playing right? :D

I think it's 5. That's what it says when I try o.o
    I tried breeding shinies for a while, but gave up when my boxes were full of Psyduck... Now I trade for them XD And yeah, I have X beaten, and I think I'm still near the beginning of AS.
    And yeah, I'm so used to starting a month or two after everyone else, but by then it's difficult to find merit in my circles as they're way ahead or already bored with it. So I'm DETERMINED to get Go! on time, my pride depends on it. I might even sleep in a GameStop line.

tabor62

Years
  • I think it's 5. That's what it says when I try o.o
    I tried breeding shinies for a while, but gave up when my boxes were full of Psyduck... Now I trade for them XD And yeah, I have X beaten, and I think I'm still near the beginning of AS.
    And yeah, I'm so used to starting a month or two after everyone else, but by then it's difficult to find merit in my circles as they're way ahead or already bored with it. So I'm DETERMINED to get Go! on time, my pride depends on it. I might even sleep in a GameStop line.

That's dedication I don't have haha.

The nice thing about trading (and also battling) is that there are a lot of people who have been playing for a while regardless of when they started so they're not the kind of people who just beat the game and never look at it again.

Years
  • That's dedication I don't have haha.

The nice thing about trading (and also battling) is that there are a lot of people who have been playing for a while regardless of when they started so they're not the kind of people who just beat the game and never look at it again.

That's good to hear, I get super miffed when I'm finally able to do things and they're saying "oh you're still playing that?"

tabor62

Years
  • Honestly, it sounds more like fashion at that point =.=; It feels kind of rude when people do that.

I mean, I might not play some games daily at some point; but I don't mind going back and I'm always open to talking about them anyways. Even if my memory of them might be really bad :B

PokemonRoundup

Pokemon Card Collector/Youtuber
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Howdy CobaltChorale!

Nice to see another fan of the TCG around here :) I'm super excited for Pokemon Go as well!

Glad you're here and I'll see ya around!

Years
  • Oh heey there Cobalt! alnd welcome to PC, it's really nice to have you here with us!

Oooh, TGC isn't my strong point, but the cards look great. And it looks really fun to play as well, we have a section about TGC here, I'm sure that you're going to love it! I wonder, this is the first Pokemon generation that you ever played? and, I don't really know a lot about Pokemon Go, but looks interesting!

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask me! I wish you luck with everything, have a great stay here with us :)

Hi Archy! The cards are really cool, especially the full arts and EX's :D I'll be sure to check that link~
    No, I played yellow and Sapphire, stopped playing for a good long while, rediscovered my box of cards about two years ago and the rest is history. A friend gave me a 3ds and X as a grad gift, I bought AS for myself and that's my gaming history to date. :P

Thank you!!

Back