• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm Jiro_Lee here but you can call me Mako! I'm from the philippines... and I'm very interested in making a fangame of pokemon featuring my country because it seems that no western country knows much about our land and since I like Pokemon I decided to make a region on my own ages ago... now i joined PC in hoping that I could assemble a team to make my dreams as well of the dreams of my fellow Pokefans here in the philippines into reality ....... btw I like Luxray because i think its cool!

Here's my DeviantArt acount mAk0-aStral or at Pinterest as Mark Jiro I hope to have many friends from around the world who share the love for Pokemon as I do...

Anyways... I dont know much about programming or blogging but I'm willing to learn!

You'd be surprised to hear this, but we actually have a good lot of Filipinos around here. Anyways, great to see you here Mako! You'll learn so much around this community, and I did see you made an application in the adoption center so good luck having a friendly face guide you around your sections of choice.

Heyo, Sushi here. Been around from time to time, but I think I'm going to try to be more active in the future. I used to be here about three years ago under another account, though. Good to see some changes around here!

So you have been here before, eh? And while a lot has changed since you were first active, I'm sure the changes will encourage you to stick around longer since there is still so much to do. Have fun Sushi and I'll catch up with you soon.

Best of luck sticking around guys, and I'm always around if you want to talk.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Hello everybody!
    I'm Dark Mario of The Dark Mario Bros (also a youtube channel lol)
    I'm the reverse of Mario , but Im still a good person , so you dont worry
    I'm from brazil and i'm here for pokemon hacks (duh)
    I'm originally a Super Mario World hacker , doing music and stuff
    and I'd like to try something for pokemon too
    so, thats all what you need to know for now #peace

Years
  • Hey, I'm Cory I'm new.

Hello. Man this forum post is old. O.o

Hello everybody!
    I'm Dark Mario of The Dark Mario Bros (also a youtube channel lol)
    I'm the reverse of Mario , but Im still a good person , so you dont worry
    I'm from brazil and i'm here for pokemon hacks (duh)
    I'm originally a Super Mario World hacker , doing music and stuff
    and I'd like to try something for pokemon too
    so, thats all what you need to know for now #peace

Hello there guys! I hope all of you are doing great.

So Mario, it appears you might be interested in our ROM Hacking section and its expansive range of hacking topics as well as hacked games that you can try for yourself, and there's also the tools for those attempting to make their own hacks.

As for the others, why not tell me more about yourself since it'd be awesome to hear what your interests are. There's a lot to explore around PC, and a great step to start is signing up in the adoption center for a special friendly face to assist you with getting around the forums and learning more about your section of choice.

That's what I'd recommend for now, but I hope to see you all around the community!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    here's my team in Pokemon Y (so far)

Axew Lvl.17
    Snorlax Lvl.20
    Frogadier Lvl. 21
    Lucario Lvl. 21
    Quilava Lvl.21
    Servine. Lvl.22

am I off to a good start? any critiques and recommendations are welcome. I'm trying to build a solid team for online battle.

Years
  • Hello, I'm new here (Look at my join date though).
    I have been here for about 15 minutes after I tried to make a new account and my laptop autofilled the "Choose name:" with "Khaisz".
    So I tried logging in, and well here I am.
    I have made 1 post (well 2 now) and that was like 10 min ago thanking someone for a way for me to play a mod here.

I thought about making a "Hi, i'm new" topic, but I read the rules that if you been active for a long time or returning, I shouldn't do one.
    Well I havn't really been active since I never posted after apperently making this account and forgot about the site and account until now.
    So I guess I count as a returning one since my account is 4.5 years old.
    So my "Hello" topic will be this post instead.

Hello, I'm Khaisz
    I'm from Sweden
    I like all kinds of pokemon game. (which is why I'm here downloading a "hack" I guess.)
    I obviously like other games and stuff aswell though, but this is about pokemon now.
    I'm currently playing Super Eevee Edition.

Years
  • So hey everyone, how you all doing?

Hello there Solstice! How are you doing?

I don't really know a lot about you right now so why not tell a bit more about yourself because it'd be awesome to hear what your interests are and that'd definitely help with recommending where you'd definitely feel most at home around here. There's a lot to do, so take time and see what interests you.

Hopefully you have an awesome weekend, and I'll catch you again soon.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 20, 2015
    Pokemon RP D&D NEED HELP

Hi :)
    Just signed up, add me if you wanna help on my pokemon RP D&D project thing

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi :)
    Just signed up, add me if you wanna help on my pokemon RP D&D project thing
    Hi Zeel, welcome to PC! Ooh, RP as in roleplay? What's your project about?

We have a lot of roleplays and stuff like that over in the Roleplay Theatre, The Underground and The Playground. Maybe you'd fancy checking it out :)

Otamegane

1st Megane~~
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I have known PC for a year. I created an account but then my computer was broken, i couldn't online much and forget my account :D I re-created another account 4 months ago. At first, I came here to look for ROM Hacks. One day I randomly found "The Monotype Challenge" thread and I liked it immediately :D I just have taken 2 challenges and I can't wait to play them :d

Years
  • Hello~ I'm Orutemia, also called Owlteria and I'm from Germany.
    I'm an artist and I know PC and PE for some years and it's simply awesome! I'm currently working and practicing with it, since the last time I touched the RpgMaker (I think it was RM2000) I was too young to understand any of it.
    As an artist I want to help making custom tilesets and missing animations for PE. I love Pokémon since the release of Blue/Red.
    Nice to meet you everyone!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone! I have known PC for a year. I created an account but then my computer was broken, i couldn't online much and forget my account :D I re-created another account 4 months ago. At first, I came here to look for ROM Hacks. One day I randomly found "The Monotype Challenge" thread and I liked it immediately :D I just have taken 2 challenges and I can't wait to play them :d
    Welcome as a true posting member at last, then! Challenges are loads of fun, if you have time for them haha. I heard the Challenges mini-community is really fun here on the forums too, so if you make some friends there I hope you'll have a really good time.

Hello~ I'm Orutemia, also called Owlteria and I'm from Germany.
    I'm an artist and I know PC and PE for some years and it's simply awesome! I'm currently working and practicing with it, since the last time I touched the RpgMaker (I think it was RM2000) I was too young to understand any of it.
    As an artist I want to help making custom tilesets and missing animations for PE. I love Pokémon since the release of Blue/Red.
    Nice to meet you everyone!
    Welcome, Orutemia! Fellow European here :3 We like new artists! Do you draw or do mostly pixel stuff, then? I wish you luck with your work, and that you'll have fun on PC.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015
    I truly am being intimidated by this site XD I'm not good with forums. I dunno if it's a good idea for me to make a thread since I a really am a noob when it comes to clicking things I'm not familiar with. This is my hello, awkward I know. The main reason I joined is because I wanted to know if there are any good fakemon rom hacks with 5th Gen graphics that I could run on an emulator. That and the fact that I never felt connected to the community even though I've been known as a Pokemon nerd throughout my entire life.
    Did I say hi already?
    Also if this post is seen as spam, please excuse me. Like I said I'm not good with forums

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I truly am being intimidated by this site XD I'm not good with forums. I dunno if it's a good idea for me to make a thread since I a really am a noob when it comes to clicking things I'm not familiar with. This is my hello, awkward I know. The main reason I joined is because I wanted to know if there are any good fakemon rom hacks with 5th Gen graphics that I could run on an emulator. That and the fact that I never felt connected to the community even though I've been known as a Pokemon nerd throughout my entire life.
    Did I say hi already?
    Also if this post is seen as spam, please excuse me. Like I said I'm not good with forums

*Waves*

Hiya there. We don't want you to feel intimidated because that's no fun at all. All you have to do is jump right into the fun and if you have any problems or questions don't be afraid to ask. We're all here to help out as best we can. I know this seems like a big place but just have a look around.

:D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Did I say hi already?
    Welcome~! Saying hi isn't spam, it's what you're meant to do here :3 I realize this place can be a bit intimidating with all its sections and rules and... So many things you should and shouldn't do. But really, just use common sense and try to be nice at all times and there's nothing to worry about.

PC isn't just a forum for searching for information on or engage in discussions about pokémon games and hacks. There are tons of things you can do here if you're bored or just really eager, haha. You can write fanfiction, you can get to know other forum members through games taking place within threads, you can join "clubs" which are threads where you sign up and become part of a group that fangirls over a certain topic, you can participate in pokémon game challenges where you play your old games in new ways, you can find fanart and talk about food and create your own region or just create a thread asking which kanto starter people preferred to use. If there's anything in life you feel like talking about, PC is basically a home on the web for those who can at least say that pokémon is or has been one of their favorite things.

So of course that's intimidating! But also very friendly. If you feel like you'd need somebody to show you around a bit, there's an Adoption Center http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341900 which looks a lot more advanced than it is. There you can get someone who promises to help you out with any questions and show you things you might like for a few days. It's useful :3

Good luck, and you can always stop by my own profile and send a Visitor Message if you feel like just chatting about nothing or have a question of course!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015
    *Waves*

Hiya there. We don't want you to feel intimidated because that's no fun at all. All you have to do is jump right into the fun and if you have any problems or questions don't be afraid to ask. We're all here to help out as best we can. I know this seems like a big place but just have a look around.

:D

Thanks! I'm lurking around here and there and I'm looking at some threads, mainly rom hack ones. Also slowly starting to feel more comfortable lol. Also are there any rule threads? I may have missed that, whoops. I'm mostly asking this because I wonder whether the use of coarse language is allowed. That and I don't want to get in trouble by breaking some rule I don't know of.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Thanks! I'm lurking around here and there and I'm looking at some threads, mainly rom hack ones. Also slowly starting to feel more comfortable lol. Also are there any rule threads? I may have missed that, whoops. I'm mostly asking this because I wonder whether the use of coarse language is allowed. That and I don't want to get in trouble by breaking some rule I don't know of.

Avoid foul language where possible, and don't bypass the swear filter. (3 pts / 4 mths)
    The PokéCommunity filters most common swear words from posts. If you wish to view these words, you may optionally disable this filter. If you choose to use swears in your own posts, apply common sense—use them as sparingly as you would in a conversation with friends. However, bypassing the censors is unacceptable—don't blurt out parts of a swear word just so you can get that word across. We will actively remove posts with inappropriate, excessive swearing. We also do not tolerate the use of swearing in a derogatory or inflammatory manner.

Here is a link to the rest of the RULES if you would like to look them over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back