• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your halloween plans?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, do you celebrate halloween? Pass out Candy? Maybe even trick or treat some? Are you going to do a Halloween theme on PC (sig/avatar)? What? Tell us all your halloween plans for this year! :3

As for me, I'm just going to dress up and hand out candy to kids. I did it last year, and I'll end up doing it again this year. My dad says I'm too old for trick or treating now. :c I really like to go because I test out a lot of possible cosplay options for Saboten every year as well.

Anyway, here's what I'm dressing up as:

Spoiler:

It's just something I threw together with my Kaito wig, scarf and headset. ^^ I hardly ever wear my lolita dress unless well... for Halloween at certain times. The hat is just an add-on for some extra cuteness. X3

So, your halloween plans for this year PC? :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    1. buy a box of those snack size chocolate bars or something
    2. sit at home doing homework or playing video games on oct 31
    3. hope no one comes by at all for the third year in a row
    4. keep all the candy for myself (and/or go buy more the next day when halloween candy is heavily discounted)

pkmin3033

Halloween isn't really a huge thing over here, so I'll be doing what I usually do: nothing. I doubt I'll even bother answering the door for trick-or-treaters. Half of them are teenagers that don't even bother to dress up anyway; cheeky little sods.

Although I will almost certainly be buying some of the Halloween-exclusive foods they'll stock at Tesco, because some of them (read: everything Mr. Kipling makes) are fantastic. I'm amazed that I haven't seen them already actually; there's already a Christmas aisle...

Years
  • Depends what my friends are doing. I'll probably end up going out though, and hopefully most people will get into the spirit of things because I really want to dress up as Robb Stark if I can put something together.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Ill be doing homework or chilling....and stealing any candy my parents are giving out. If my sister trick or treats, Ill take whatever she doesnt want.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Still trying to decide what I want to dress up for Halloween. This will be my first Halloween away from family, but that's okay because I already have plans for the weekend before Halloween. I will be spending it in Dallas, Texas with the boyfriend. We'll be attending a convention together.

It's also a tradition for me to dress up and eat candy, however...I should probably watch myself because last year I ate so much candy that I had to go to the hospital the night after for excess vomiting.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I don't normally dress up for halloween, so I probably won't this year. I might, simply because my workplace heavily encourages it, but if I do dress up, I'll just be a mad scientist mixing together concoctions in the coffee house. Fits quite well, and there's a 100% chance I'll be working that day, so I have an excuse to not go to any parties I may be invited to. Then I'll just go home and ignore any knocking at the door.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I thought Halloween was on a school day this year, so I was planning on dressing up as Suicide Squad Joker. But then I realized it was the weekend and that I have work, and I don't think my boss would be pretty happy about me being shirtless in front of a bunch of Kindergartners.

Years
  • I'm too old for trick or treating and I won't get invited to any parties so I'll either go to a friends or just watch movies.
    I am gonna use a halloween theme here eventually!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • The trick-or-treating aspect is not practiced here, but the horror part of it is celebrated it lmfao.

My plan would be to probably cut down the numbers of hours into sleep, then walk out of the house wearing nothing but white sheets, and silently watch with amusement as people react to my presence in public. That or il just remain cloistered at home and make demonic sounds at whoever unfortunate to knock.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • The trick-or-treating aspect is not practiced here, but the horror part of it is celebrated it lmfao.

My plan would be to probably cut down the numbers of hours into sleep, then walk out of the house wearing nothing but white sheets, and silently watch with amusement as people react to my presence in public. That or il just remain cloistered at home and make demonic sounds at whoever unfortunate to knock.

Years
  • I haven't done anything for Halloween in several years now, but I'm considering doing some stuff this year. I'll be at work on Halloween, but we're allowed to dress up that day if we like, so perhaps I can think of some costume. (I'll probably select something simple, like a black cat.) The store has special Halloween-themed donuts that are super cute, so I'll indulge myself with those, haha.

I'll probably decorate my profile here with a Halloween theme for fun, too. I like that kind of stuff. I'm hoping the VGM thread can find an alternative to plug.dj so we can listen to spooky video game music together. Speaking of spooky video games, I also plan on playing the original Corpse Party come October. It ought to be fun...
    What are your halloween plans?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I actually have that day off so I'll probably spend the evening at home doing not much because I won't get invited to any Halloween parties by virtue of not having any friends who are party-oriented, and not getting any trick or treaters because I live in an apartment building where you can't get onto any floor other than the one you live on.

Years
  • I never really do that much for Halloween. The only thing I come to expect is surprise trick-or-treaters that we likely reject from our door because we don't have any food for them.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • RUN. HIDE. DO NOT ANSWER THE DOOR. DO NOT TURN ON THE LIGHTS. PRAY. PRAY THAT THEY PASS THE HOUSE AND DO NOT CALL.

LAUGH. LAUGH AT THOSE FOOLS WHO GOT EGGED BY THOSE CHAVVY TEENAGERS AFTER SOME FREE SWEETS. IT'S A CRUEL WORLD WE LIVE IN.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Sadly, since I've moved to an area with basically no kids at all, I don't get trick-or-treaters anymore. :( It does kinda take some fun out of the holiday, but I still enjoy it. I love a lot of Halloween movies (Nightmare Before Christmas, Hocus Pocus, etc) and it's my favorite time of year, so there's that! I don't really do much though aside from maybe burning some pumpkin candles, baking pumpkin seeds, and buying a ton of candy though, but I still enjoy it lol.

Years
  • Will most likely do what I've done for the past few years, and that is: do the same thing I do on pretty much every other day. c: And no plans to celebrate it in any way. I am so done with it right now.

I'm very glad I'm not forced into handing out candy anymore. Or at least heavily coerced, yes don't think I didn't notice everybody else disappearing due to very convenient reasons once the kids started coming around on halloween nights. >:(

If I do anything this year, it'll be eyeing candy shelves the day after to see if they put a really good deal on any candy I like...

Back