• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys Im Loki

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Hi everyone, Im Loki, any Interesting advice you can give me about the website?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hi Loki!! Welcome to PC, wonderful to have you here~

Like Archy said, PC's a big site and there's a lot of fun stuff to do and people to meet here. So I think the best advice would be, just don't be shy! What kinds of things are you into, by the way? The Pokemon games? The anime? Romhacking? Non-Pokemon related stuff? Remember that if you ever need help or have any questions, you can always ask one of the staff, we're happy to help!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • What I do recommend you do, is head on over to our PokeCommunity Adoption Center, where there you can ask for a mentor, and one of our mentors will be sure to assist you with anything you need. Other than that, I do hope that you explore the boards to your liking and make friends with the people who interest you! You won't be disappointed! Anyways, have a safe night, and I look forward on seeing you soon~

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Thanks guys, Im really glad to hear all the positive feedback. I myself am already really active in Pokemon Communities. I am actually part of a Project you might have heard of called Planet Pokemon which is creating a fanbased mmorgp for pokemon, it is kind of all over youtube xP.

I was the Lead Mod and PR of the project, though I stepped down to just be a Mod due to University time constraints.

I really liked this forum and it is always nice to meet new people, so I hope to be active here as well.

Years
  • I've heard of Planet Pokémon! ...I think. xD Not too involved in fanprojects personally but I love seeing them come to fruition. Welcome, Loki. ^^ Glad to have such an experienced fan get involved in our community so hopefully you'll be around for a long while to come, yes?

Back