• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Digimon New Series 2015 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Also, why didn't anyone ever tell me that the Japanese theme song was so god damn good? I first heard it from this announcement and now its on loop in my mind.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Kari should be in Middle school in this series !
    Whoever married her would be most amazing person !!!
    Since He stole her from TK & Davis .
    Ya , Let Forget about Davis ! But TK is not someone to forget.
    I mean , All Daikari fan lose hope after ''Dark Ocean ark'' ! It was pretty convincing that Takari is a Canon.
    Even Azulongmon reveal the connection between light & hope.
    Who actually good enough to get between Light (Kari) and Hope (TK) ???

I bet , It a mischievous Boy with ''Crest of Will'' who has a habit of piss Kari off and ofter argue with her.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    I believe that they said Matt x Sora were cannoned in the epilogue. Also, I wish they give us some more information about renewed series *.*

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I believe that they said Matt x Sora were cannoned in the epilogue. Also, I wish they give us some more information about renewed series *.*
    https://digimon-adventure.net/
    When the egg hatches after a million clicks, new info will appear. They were at 800000 yesterday, so its going pretty fast. Probably by the end of the month if not earlier.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I just hope that this will get my interest. The latest one—whatever it was but it somehow kinda had this music-related theme going on—really did NOT capture my interest. =/

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    How long it will take for us to get another PV Introducing the main cast ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Found this--
    Digimon New Series 2015 !

There is a new digimon call Hukmon beside Agumon !
    I have guess for it--

--The Digimon partner of The New Protagonist & the 8th Legendary hero.

--New partner of Taichi after Agumon get kidnapped , Killed or Petrified.

I Also found this as well-
    Spoiler:

All the Legendary heroes .

Anyway , Am I only one who want a new protagonist who will steal Kari from TK?
    TK is just such a perfect gentleman & ''Popular Guy'' that I want to see him losing Kari to a Boy who energetic , Carefree and has the ability to touch the heart of Human & Digimon to the point he can turn even the Evil Digimon into his ally .

Years
  • Anyway , Am I only one who want a new protagonist who will steal Kari from TK?

Yes, the Kari x TK relationship is barely even mentioned that much, so most people won't care. Kari doesn't even end up marrying TK at the end of Zero Two anyway.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • There are so many wonders left for us after 02 ended. The main question we all want answered: Who stole Kari's heart?

All I know is that I'm so hyped for this! I feel like every digimon season after Digimon 02 was just not satisfying. IDK, maybe just me, but I prefer the originals. Oh well, looking forward to 2015!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I honestly can't wait for this new series. I actually bought that D-Arts Wargreymon figure earlier in the year since I felt nostalgic about the series. This, combined with the news that at least two new Digimon games are in development, one of which is definitely heading west, makes me feel so good to be a Digimon fan right now.

Years
  • The worst part?

It'll take FOREVER for this to be english dubbed.

They haven't even done S2 of Xros Wars yet...

*sighs*

>:(

The English Dub will probably get screwed up like Xros Wars got screwed up.
    The S2 and S3 of Xros Wars is gonna take forever to dub cause of all the censors they are gonna have to make lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    A new Royal knight is reveal called ''Jesmon'' ! Its digivolve from Hukmon-

Hukmon is same Digimon beside Agumon in this pic-

Which mean Hukmon will be in the new Digimon series-
    Question-

--1) Who will be Hukmon partner ?

--2) Will he be a new protagonist of the series ? Since the trailer only said Taichi will be in new series . That doesn't mean he will be the protagonist ?

--3) Will Hukmon partner be a High-schooner Or Middle-schooner Or Elementary school student ? I hope , He's a middle-schooner who steal Kari from TK & Devis .

--4) Is it possible for Agumon to die Or get frozen So Taichi has work with Hukmon as his new Partner to rescue Agumon ?

--5) Do you believe that new Protagonist's partner should be Alphamon who later fuse with Omnimon to become Alphamon Ouryuken ?

--6) Do you think Taichi should get a Girlfriend in this series So fans could stop seeing him as a Heartbroken guy who's Love got stolen by his Best Friend ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back