• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: -L?dypion- Tilesets Patches

Years
  • ok there is a problem, looks like i can make full houses at littleroot town but i cant enter them, how can i solve this problem?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    Everything is so messy and buggy.
    When I use grass background, in A-map it is still grass background.
    But in the game it is flowers with continuous animation.
    The red house they are perfect in A map. But in the game they only have the door left with a black color or other messy things.
    I don't know what did I do wrong?
    But I tried on 1 clean rom and the result is the same,.

Years
    • Seen today
    @hino3

Don't use tileset patches. It's safer to import your own tiles manually. You could check out Anthroyd's Video Tutorial concerning "deviating from vanilla tiles".

Some tiles in a tileset have an animation attached to that position in the tileset (like the flower tiles). If you overwrite those in the tileset, the animation will still be there. You need a program like tileset animation editor to edit/remove the animation.

Not sure about your problem with the black tiles, but you probably didn't implement the tiles correctly. Make sure the transparant second layer (if you use that) is actually transparant.

It's always a good idea to upload a video of your problem (in-game) and screenshots of AdvanceMap. In most cases it's pretty much impossible to exactly pinpoint a problem with just written info.

Back