• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Suicune, Raikou, Entei

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I'd say my favorite out of the three dogs/beasts would have to be Suicune not only is it really beautiful but it as the power to walk on and purify dirty water. To me that's what makes it truly awesome I still like the other two don't get me wrong.

So who's your favorite out of this trio PC?

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I always liked the dog trio, but I hated how they made another dog trio in gen 5. Honestly did they need to milk Johto anymore? But as gen 2 was my favourite, these legendarys always had a special place in my heart

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    Well, all of three are awesome, but i prefer Entei i like their Fur/Cloud on their back, i like when he fights against Charizard's ash on the anime, in G/S/C i never can catch an entei and i think that is the reason for i choose bulbasaur every time that i play Pokemon FL/RF.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2019
    Suicune. I agree with you, it's pretty cool how he purifies all that dirty water. And, it's pretty swag

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    It's a tough choice picking my favorite of the three, because they're all cool designs. But I think I'll say that Raikou is my favorite right now, because electric types are awesome. But Entei is definitely a close second.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I like them all generally the same amount, but I call Raikou my favorite due to how hilarious I think it is that he didn't get a starring role in a movie. Entei got his own, Suicune booked a starring role next to Celebi, and Raikou got the glamorous honor of being incorrectly sprited in Gold and Silver.

Poor pup tiger ... cougar ... monster-thing? needs some love.​

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Unpopular opinion here (or at least that's how it seems, gauging from the replies so far), but I honestly don't really like any of the three dogs.

Maybe it was just the fact they were a nightmare to catch, or the fact that unlike Mew, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Lugia and Ho-Oh, i've never used any of them in battle (nor ever had any real desire to).

I guess by default, my favourite is Entei as it was the first one I caught in Silver. It pretty much just sat in my PC gathering dust once i'd caught it, however.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • My person favourite of the three would be Raikou. This is because I always found it the most intimidating of the three and Suicune is so overrated. Entei on the other whilst I don't dislike it, has a lack-luster design (for me at least). Hence, Raikou takes the cake.

Years
  • Raikou all the way for me! I wonder if part of it is due to my inexplicable liking for electric types, but honestly, I also just really like its design. It's a thunderstorm tiger thing, now that is cool.

I mean, the other two look neat as well, but not quite as awesome as Raikou I'm afraid.

Although I can't make any judgments based on them battle-wise, I never could catch one of them asdgjkfg >:(

miel!

Kisses!
    Years
  • For some reason I've always gravitated to Raikou... I always thought it was cool and also cute. It was the first roaming Pokemon I ever actively chased. Back then, it was so exciting. I also had a little toy Raikou I brought around everywhere.
    Competitively though- it's gotta be Suicune. Crocune for life!

Years
  • Darn, its pretty hard to choose. I love all three of them. All three are designed perfectly for their typing. I would have to go with Raikou though. It was the first of the trio I ever obtained.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • choice band entei w/ sacred fire and extreme speed is cool
    raikou's specs set is tough to handle
    crocune is kinda overrated but offensive calm mind is good

I prefer Entei. And he has the best design of the 3.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It's a tie between Suicune and Raikou, at first I loved Suicune because of its typing, design and it is dependable in Battle Tower as well. Raikou slowly grew on me on Gen IV and beyond, though not further elaborating as it's unrelated to GSC. Entei on the other hand, is not memorable for me. If it weren't that movie, I'm sure I couldn't even recall this guy.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • All three of the Legendary Beasts/Dogs/Cats or whatever you want to call them all stand out to me for different reason and have little features I enjoy. Entei has the movie, which I'm incredibly nostalgic over. It's pretty fearsome in battle too with the Physical/Special split and it getting Sacred Fire and Extreme Speed now. It's design is also a huge plus I love it! Then there's Suicune who just bugs me to face competitive-wise, it also played a prominent role in a movie: Pokémon 4Ever. It's design is really good and I found it to be a perfect match with Lady Venus from Pokémon Colosseum! My favourite though has to be Raikou! It's just so amazing and I love using it competitively. It suits my play style a lot and Ein was my favourite of the Cypher Admin's {after Miror B. of course. It's shiny is my favourite of the trio too. Pokémon Chronicles contains some of my favourite anime moments through nostalgia-tinted goggles and "The Legend of Thunder" is no exception, in fact it's my favourite part probably!

TL;dr Raikou is the best.

Years
  • When I was a kid, Raikou used to be my absolute favorite :) I just liked that he was the unique one you didn't really ever see in the movies. Plus, electric types were always a personal favorite :)

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i think suicune looks the most cute of them three
    but for some reason i think entei is the most epic
    don't know why​

Back