• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
  • US
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Hello! I have a Palcity Lucario and a VGC10 Eevee (both UT'd) I'm interested in:

Eigakan Arceus lv100 Timid ID 07189
PCNYc Aggron lv100 Careful ID 00601

Would you be interested in this trade?

I won't be available to trade until after next week though, thank you very much!

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
Im back lol

hopefully wont dissapear again as i have a phone i can use to get online now too, so yeah...

anyway heres a bump!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry about the delay, my messenger is not letting me know anything!!
Let me grab them and I'll be in there please!! :)

Sorry about that, wifi doesn't like me sitting in there for more than a minute!! :laugh:

Last edited:

adrkel1503

Electric-Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
can you please rare-candy my Luxray?
Pokemon: Luxray
Current Level: 53
End Level: 100
Moves to learn: Discharge
Moves to forget: Thunder Fang
Thanks!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
can you please rare-candy my Luxray?
Pokemon: Luxray
Current Level: 53
End Level: 100
Moves to learn: Discharge
Moves to forget: Thunder Fang
Thanks!
I would love to, but please pm me about that please!! :)

Thank you so much for the pokemon RNC!!!!!!!!!

Edit,And its alright my wifi is kind of bad to >.<

Your welcome, do take care of my pokes!! And wi-fi hates me!! :laugh:

Who wants the next 2 please??

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
I do please! Could I get
Machamp lv37 Jolly from box 2 and Horsea lv15 Jolly from box 3 please =) Could I also get Lv 100s? Or is that not part of the giveaway?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I will meet you there with the shinys, as for the lv 100's, yes they are free, but not part of the give away and you need to contact me over there about that please!! :)

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Could I please get your lv. 40 Latias in box 18 and your shiny lv. 1 Bagon in box 9. Thanks :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Is it next to people or next two shinys if not can i have the shiny slowpoke in box 3 and the shiny Tyrogue in box 4? Thank youuu ever so much!!

Years
Box 7 and box 14

Hello, may I have the metagross in box 7 and the swampert in box 14? You said that these boxed pokes are free, correct? Also, do you have any swampert and metagross levels 80-90? If not, then it's okay. :) my FC and name is in my sig. Thanks alot! :D

Last edited:
Back