• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

please come to brazil

Her

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    (that line always makes me laugh I'm getting it tattooed on me someday)

What artists do you like that either don't tour anymore or have not yet been to your country? I suppose I'll be lenient for the Americans since pretty much every act comes to your distasteful country and give you the option of artists not coming to your state or whatever.

How far would you go to see an act that you love in terms of distance?
    How much would you be willing to spend?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • ZZ Top. They have a tendency of touring only the southern states of America, so it's been a bummer not having the opportunity to see them up north. It makes sense though, considering their music is more receptive down in the belly of the states. Still, a live concert of ZZ Top would be quite a spectacle to experience first hand.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I once overheard a guy at a gig saying he'd fly to Siberia if Pink Floyd reuinted and played a show there. Made me laugh because some of them are dead and the remaining ones are old af.

I'm very fortunate and have managed to see every single band I've wanted to see live (Of course, the dead ones don't count) except two, but they have future tour plans so it's only a matter of time. Most I ever paid was £50, for just one time, and I can't see myself going higher than that for any band.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'd pay about $300 to see a live show of any classic rock band (given that they have at least half of the original members still actually in the band). And then I wouldn't pay more than like $200 with gas included in that to see any band that's popular now. I might go $250 to see Amon Amarth, but that really depends on who else would be there or what their setlist is.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I want PelleK to come to my state. TT____TT The thing is that... unless he becomes uber popular, I don't think he will anytime soon. :( If money wasn't an issue, I'd seriously consider going to wherever he is playing though. I mean, he is my hero.

Back