• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making new mega stones unlosable in battle

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    I have a quick question about the so called "unlosable list", I'm trying to add new Mega Stones, but they are "knock off"able. How do I change this in PE 16.1?

Years
  • I have a quick question about the so called "unlosable list", I'm trying to add new Mega Stones, but they are "knock off"able. How do I change this in PE 16.1?
    Into PokeBattle_Battle script section, into def pbIsUnlosableItem(pkmn,item), after the line [:VENUSAUR,:VENUSAURITE], add your mega stones with the following form:
    [:POKEMONNAME,:STONENAME],

Years
  • Also consider adding your new stones to the list in PItem_Items under the method
    Code:
    def pbIsMegaStone?(item)
    This will give it the correct damage if used in Fling. Probably no one will notice, but getting little details correct shows more care was put into the project.

Back