• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another splash of blue!

Years
Yay guys we have a new mod for Pokemon General and his name is...

Brendino

I was totally calling for this guy to become blue, and now he is working in one of the more fun sections alongside Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers who also got modded in said section earlier. Brendan, I wish you best of luck and tbh I never expected two mods for the same section to get modded in the same day.

SO YEAH GUYS GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Eh, I bet you guys won't be as awesome a mod-team as me and Alexial were. ASK ANYONE ON STAFF; WE BONDED LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEEN!!!!!

...lmao, jokes apart, congratulations! I admit, I've never had the chance to converse with you and neither have I seen you post much in the sections where I go frequently but I'm sure you're an awesome guy and will do a dandy job at it. Make PG a better place, dude. :]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Eh, I bet you guys won't be as awesome a mod-team as me and Alexial were. ASK ANYONE ON STAFF; WE BONDED LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEEN!!!!!
pffft YOU'LL SEE!! It's already clear that we are on the same wavelength and super nice and friendly and awesome people and we even have a slogan already okay!

But anyways, congratulations here too! Now, I hope you'll get some nice, refreshing sleep with the knowledge that you have a fat blue name and forum just waiting for you when you wake up and have time. Remember - no stress, bro!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Hihi ^-^
I don't really know you since I'm usually too shy to leave the Challenges Section, but I just wanted to congratulate you on becoming a mod ^-^

Oh and here's an Unown Princess taken from some random DA o.o

Unown_by_chikorita85.jpg

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Congrats Brendino for becoming a mod!
Good luck! I'm sure you'll make a Pokemon General a good and fun place. :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Another new mod? Well I have to say these last two days have been exciting! Congrats on also getting a spot in PokeGeneral Brendan! I think you and Red should make a great pair. :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I've never talked to him, but... congrats, sir! You'd better do a good job. ;D Anyway, you have a partner now and I hope you try your best! Welcome to the blue people group! (That's not a band.)

Years
You've always given me a staff member vibe so it's great to finally see it happen. :D Congrats, Brendino! Do us proud!

Honest

Hi!
Years
asdghadsfgasdf DID I REALLY MISS TWO PROMOTIONS? Mfw

Ehehehe, well, welcome to the team, Brendino! I have no doubts that you'll be amazing at doing your job, along side with your partner Red. Become a power duo, okie dokes? ;D Good luck!

Years
I really appreciate all of your comments and congratulations, guys! I hope that myself and Rika can continue in the footsteps of some of the great mods Pokemon General has seen, and make it an active and fun place to be!

I figured the least I could do is reply to those that posted, but I spoilered it so I don't have to stretch the page any further, haha.
Spoiler:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Congratulations, Brendino :)
I hope you do a good job making PGen a great place to be at (p.s. blue suits you)

Back