• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Ever ssince I started writing Gothic...You get the picture.

And it's hoso. They're eps following up on a few of the characters after the AG split, Misty among them.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Can I join this club?:)I hope Misty comes back in the next season,she was my favorite character.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I'm back guys! The reason I haven't been here for a while was beacause I was having a hard time getting this site to work. I see it's now working right again. :cool: It's great to be back!

I've heard about the latest Hoso special. Looks like it's going to be a great one! I also see she also has a new outfit too.:cool: It looks cool! It would be pretty cool if she also got a Luvdisc in this episode. Can't wait for it to come out!:cool:

I also seen the new Misty layout they have here. It's great! That picture of Misty is nice! :cool: Also, the pictures of the other characters are really cool! [switches to the layout]

And Mandy, welcome to the club! You'll enjoy it in here! ^_^

Last edited:

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Are they going to show the Hoso Special in America?:)~I can only be on for some weekends because I don't have the internet at home so I can only get on at my aunts house~

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks! Here's a picture!

deai.jpg

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
Years
*knock knock* I love Misty! Is it too late for me to join? I choose :
175.gif
What's the club banner? We should like start a web-site to bring Misty
back and e-mail the director about it!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Welcome to the club pokechick63:) I'm new to this club as well,this is only my 3rd post here,Gah I can't get the pokemon into my signature. That's a cute picture Misty lover17:)

Last edited:

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Thanks for the welcome:) I remember the episode that pictures from'Princess vs. Princess',good episode:) How do you get the pokemon into your sign.?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
First you need to get it hosted I recommend Photobucket. It might be hosted already though. Then, put an [img*]imageurl[/img*]. Delete the asterisks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back