• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Sort Of Kind Of Game (This Time You Are The Characters!)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
  • So this is my 2nd Official post, the first one was deleted since it was in Pokemon Generls (my bad).​

This Is How It Goes:

While I learn how to hack pokemon games (willing to accept anyones help) I thought about making this Wrote Style game where you decide what the character does and all that stuff.

If you are willing to play then...

Include the answers of this on your post:

Your Name Is...
    You Are A...(Boy Or Girl)
    Your Rivals Name Is...
    And...
    Your Starter Is...(Can be from Gen I to III)
    Your Hometown Is? (Can be from Kanto, Johto or Hoeen, even from a hack of yours or just invented, if it is that way youll have to tell me as much as you can from it so I get familiarized with it)

Hope to get a positive answer this time...
    Oh, and I will also like to have your oppinion of something. Should this be a comical Fan Fiction or some Super Serious Fan Fiction?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Wrong place - this is the section for posting stories, not for asking for sign ups.

I'll move this to the writer's lounge subsection, but I'll also mention that if you want to write a fic this isn't the best way to go about it. (And if you want people to write the parts themselves/their own characters, check out the RPG (Role Playing Game) section). You won't get as good a feel of the character if someone gives it to you as one you create yourself, generally. As for the style... again, that really should be up to you. What style of writing do you want to write?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
    Years
  • Wrong place - this is the section for posting stories, not for asking for sign ups.

I'll move this to the writer's lounge subsection, but I'll also mention that if you want to write a fic this isn't the best way to go about it. (And if you want people to write the parts themselves/their own characters, check out the RPG (Role Playing Game) section). You won't get as good a feel of the character if someone gives it to you as one you create yourself, generally. As for the style... again, that really should be up to you. What style of writing do you want to write?

Sigh...wrong place again.
    Sorry for putting it wrong again, for me its quite confusing where to put every post, so alright, let me see if I can see the thread (cuz I dont know how) and try on the RPG section, still, thanks for orientating (If thats even a word) me, and youre right, it wont feel as good if just wait until the game plays itself as if I was playing a game alone, perhaps, maybe I shouldn´t even try to submit it again, but, if I did, I would do a Comedy FanFic, as its sort of boring watching the ¨Welcome to the world of Pokemon¨ over and over again.

Again Thanks for that.

Back