• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legends LP (2008)?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Sorry, new to this forum, and this is likely not being posted under the right category, but is anyone familiar with Pokemon booster packs (containing 15 cards and 1 promo card) called "Legends LP" from 2008?? I can't find the card set listed anywhere online. I'm new to Pokemon by the way, just trying to stay involved enough to know what my eight year old is up to. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry, new to this forum, and this is likely not being posted under the right category, but is anyone familiar with Pokemon booster packs (containing 15 cards and 1 promo card) called "Legends LP" from 2008?? I can't find the card set listed anywhere online. I'm new to Pokemon by the way, just trying to stay involved enough to know what my eight year old is up to. Thanks.

There are no Legends LP Pokemon cards from 2008.

There are promo cards released as part of group of cards called Legends L-P in Japan that were released there as single cards from September 2009 to August 2010, however.

Similarly named things from 2008, though, are SP-Pokemon, which were released in 4 different sets (Platinum, Rising, Rivals, Supreme Victors, and Arceus).

Would you mind posting a picture of the cards you're talking about as an attachment to your next post?

Back