• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello guys~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whvhdtx31qfqvym.gif

Aw, no worries. Just stick around here, and you'll be able to pick up on our language some!

tumblr_inline_n1whv9zdOU1qfqvym.gif

But still, welcome to our forum! It's great having you; have a wonderful day, and feel free to send me a message if you need a hand!

Years
  • Hi there ice! No worries, like Dragon said you'll be able to get plenty of practice in on the forum. We have a lot of people who couldn't write in English well that improved a toooon after posting on PC haha.

Have a good time. o/ What's your favorite part of Pokémon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not good at english:(
    But i love Pokemon so much{XD}
    I'm pretty bad too tbh d: English is hard ;; But I did, like many others, learn a lot from posting here.

We're all unified here through our nerdy love for the pokémon franchise of course <3 Welcome to the community! I hope you'll have a great time.

Back