• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Raito [Chapter 2 out]

KirbyRobot

Hey look, it's Robotic Kirby!
Years
  • Welcome, to my story! I'm always open for character ideas, criticism, etc. For characters, if I don't use yours, don't be disappointed, or sad, or in general have a bad mood about it. It might mean that I couldn't make room for your character, or just didn't really want to use it. Criticism is always appreciated! Anyways, let's get started.

Chapter 1; The Awakening
    Spoiler:
    That was Chapter 1. Tell me what you think! If you notice any problems point them out, I'll fix 'em right up!

Lots of things have made me put off writing part 2. I got started twice, I believe, but my selfish friends called me on Skype. I'll try to get started soon, this isn't abandoned, for those of you who like the series. T.T Anyways, so far it looks like it's going good, other than the massive wait for chapter 2.

NOOOOOO!!!!! I had chapter two wrote, and ready to be uploaded, but something broke and I lost all my progress. T_T Give me a few more days, and I'll upload it.

Last edited:

KirbyRobot

Years
  • Welcome, to my story! I'm always open for character ideas, criticism, etc. For characters, if I don't use yours, don't be disappointed, or sad, or in general have a bad mood about it. It might mean that I couldn't make room for your character, or just didn't really want to use it. Criticism is always appreciated! Anyways, let's get started.

Chapter 1; The Awakening
    Spoiler:
    That was Chapter 1. Tell me what you think! If you notice any problems point them out, I'll fix 'em right up!

Lots of things have made me put off writing part 2. I got started twice, I believe, but my selfish friends called me on Skype. I'll try to get started soon, this isn't abandoned, for those of you who like the series. T.T Anyways, so far it looks like it's going good, other than the massive wait for chapter 2.

Just delete this post, it was an accident T_T

KirbyRobot

Years
  • I sincerely apologize for the absolutely MASSIVE wait. This took me forever to get done, there were several versions of it in the past, but every single time something went wrong, or I just couldn't finish it. I thank the moderator's for not taking this down, as I really want to give this series a go. Like I said before, if you notice any problems in the story, please inform me! :D
    Chapter 2: The Disappearence
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

KirbyRobot

Years
  • This story has not been abandoned. I've been SUPER busy. Also, I'm gonna be busy prepping for a campout I'm having soon, I am gonna be back the 22nd but, I'm gonna be busy unpacking and straightening everything out. Delays really suck... I have plans to get the next part out whenever I can, but I don't have an ideas that aren't cliche or over done, so I'm gonna need a bit to plan. My friends keep my extremely busy. Also, I have plans for another series after this one on another forum, but the thing is, my mind keeps trailing off into development for that series. I apologize for not uploading the second part sooner.

Back