• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Championship Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
  • Perhaps theres a thread of about them feel free to move me to the correct location. I want to pick the brains of these people w/o stealing anything they got. I want to be the best in the world. Perhaps I can learn things not to do versus things that work well. Just any suggestions that can help me or others.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Umm...what? I don't understand what this thread is about. Is it about the Pokémon World Champions? Even so, what is there to discuss? If you want team building help, just use the forum or ask questions in the Simple Q&A Thread. I'm closing this because your thread is too vague and misleading, but feel free to make another thread with a topic that's more definite. For example, a thread asking "any tips on battling strategy?" would make a good discussion, whereas a thread asking "how to be best battler in the world?" is too ambiguous. That type of topic would simply cover too many things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back