• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play PokEmon Fire Red!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2010
    Hey how goes it everyone. Skades here
    Uhm, this thread is going to be kind of under construction, just want to get it up and running, see the replies and take it from there.

Episode 1 - I choose you!
    Spoiler:

Episode 2 - The Journey Continues!
    Spoiler:

Episode. 3 - Into the Jungle
    Spoiler:

Episode 4 - Onwards to the Outside!
    Spoiler:

Episode 5 - Battle me Brock!
    Spoiler:

Episode 6 - Along the Path
    Spoiler:

If you want to check out my page, in the future ill be making different kinds of videos, so that would be great.

You can give me tips and anything else you feel necessary!

Last edited:

monkeyandhead

I didn't train to be a Pilot.
    Years
  • Into the Jungle is my favourite, I love when people do video Let's Plays because of the comments you can actually HEAR, making them a hell lot funnier.

I have one question though, I'm thinking of doing a video Let's Play, how do you record your voice WHILE your playing the game? Or do you chuck it in after?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2010
    Thanks for the comment man.
    And to record while I'm playing, I just have my mic set and and just speak into it while playing, recording it threw "Sound Recorder". (If you have Windows Vista)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • This is a pretty good start for your first LP series! I suggest maybe turning up the microphone volume a little. Sometimes the music tries to drown out your voice.

Also, you may want to edit your thread. Asking for subscribers and ratings isn't allowed. Just thought i'd give you a heads up so you can keep on posting some videos! :P

Back