• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Whirl Cup (T)

Palcks

some nights.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 30, 2012
Poliwhirl.

(hopes this is all okay :3)

Name: Aldous Wells

History: As a child, Aldous had quite a nice life. His parents raised him, his older brother, and younger sister in a nice home close to the outskirts of Blackthorn City. His father was a local Pokémon Breeder, and was paid decent money for the Dratini he bred. His wife, Aldous's mother, did not need a job since her husband was able to provide for them all, and simply volunteered at the Pokémon Center. His brother Avery was three years older than him while his sister Agatha was two years younger. All three of them were taught from a young age about proper Pokémon care from their parents – who were both well-educated – and also picked up a few things on breeding as well. They were a family of five, living a normal life in one of Johto's most beautiful and ancient cities.

As the region slowly regressed, the family started to fall apart. Not as many people could afford the Pokémon that Aldous's father sold. His mother had to pick up a job working at the PokéMart, something she detested. Fights between his parents happened more and more often. Avery became distant, and often disappeared for days at a time. This drove his mother mad, and caused her to become extremely overprotective of Aldous and Agatha. It was becoming harder and harder for the family to function. It became too much for Avery. He stole an egg laid by his father's Dragonite and left for good. The note he left for his family tore them apart, and drove both his parents over the edge.

His father uprooted them and forced everyone to move to Ecruteak. The new house was small, crowded, and didn't help any of their constantly depressing moods. Aldous was ten and Agatha was eight, and the world around them was getting worse each day. Both of their parents remained jobless, so the only money they had was the leftover savings from Blackthorn. When it began to run out, Aldous's father sold one of the Dragonite just to be able to get by. With the other, he traded it for a local woman's Gengar. He began to breed them, which slowly earned the family money, however both Aldous's parents continued to fight. Neither Aldous nor Agatha could remain at home, so they stole what money they could and left. Agatha was determined to find her other brother, and left Aldous with most of the money, only taking along a spare Gastly egg from her father.

Alone, Aldous wandered around until he heard about the new Whirl Cup. It was then that he decided to go to Olivine and enter, and begin what he hoped would be a better time in his life.

Personality: Being a child that grew up with decent parents in the beginning of his life, Aldous managed to learn basic values and morals that he follows. He knows right from wrong, and understands that it's not his parents' fault that their family became ruined – it was because of the failing region that drove them to madness, that made his brother leave and his sister follow a few years later. His mother's overprotective-ness didn't allow him to go out and make friends, which is something he has been used to. He doesn't understand how to act around other people, though he is very friendly towards Pokémon; on his travels alone, they were the only comforts he could sometimes find when he was alone in the middle of the night. Now he hopes to enter the competition and find some way to fit in with everyone else.

Aldous has never felt accepted, which has been a driving force in his life. He never went to any type of Academy and only has the knowledge his parents taught him earlier in life. He's heard of stories where trainers go from nothing and become some of the best out there. He knows he can do it too, as long as he is given the chance. He is shy, but wants to be able to stand out against others.

Appearance: Ever since he was young, his reddish-brown hair was always pointed out as odd. It stood out against his sister's gorgeous red mane and his brother's sandy brown hair. It always bothered Aldous that it was such an odd color, so as a child he would have it cut short; recently, without the chance to get it cut, it has become a little messy and covers his ears. Because it stands out so much already, he tries his best to keep it clean and neat when he goes out in public. Thankfully he's not pale like his mother or tall like his father. His skin tanned while he pretty much lived in forests around Johto, and he never grew taller than five and a half feet tall, thankfully keeping him average looking for when he does have to traverse through cities and towns.

The total amount of clothes he has amassed after being alone for three years is one maroon t-shirt, a dark blue one, and two pairs of somewhat worn-out jeans. Everything he owns has either been stolen from a store or another person, this way it doesn't look too old or disgusting. He is always wearing one shirt or the other, and doesn't try to find anything else – it wouldn't fit in his small, tan backpack he acquired one late night in Violet City.

Despite his kind of tattered clothes, he is quite good-looking. Living in the wilderness gained him some muscle and toned him enough. His jaw and legs were always the most defined for some reason. He has always seen his eyes as dark and brooding, which fits with his loner personality.

Starter Species: Chikorita
Nickname: Naya

RP Sample: Why did I hate Goldenrod? The people, of course.

So many of them had driven the city to nothing more than boredom. Visiting as a child always brought out excitement inside me from who knows where. The city's streets were dazzling and felt like streets of – appropriately – gold. Everyone always used to bustle through the city with some kind of fun event ahead. My mother particularly enjoyed the slots while my father was always fascinated by the Radio Tower. Both were such trivial things, but enjoyment nonetheless.

Me? I enjoyed the tunnel that lead from one part of the city to the next. While my brother followed my mother to try their chances at luck (something that I figured would eventually run out in our lives) and my sister sat with my dad at the tower to answer the silly questions they aired, I would find the nearest entrance underground and explore. The nice barbers always gave me free haircuts. I think they thought I was some runaway child.

Either way, it's true now, and they were still happy that I showed up. Of course, being sixteen instead of a small, awkward child required me to pay for a haircut now. At least they were still friendly and kept the price low for me as long as I didn't ask them to do much. Once I got more money I'd have to remember to come back and get it properly chopped away.

But now… now Goldenrod had changed to some kind of factory line. All the people woke up early in the morning, dressed in their dull suits and ugly ties, and basically filed through the streets – now dull and thoroughly hideous – to whatever boring jobs they ran. The slots were overtaken by some cheap, frustrating Voltorb game that didn't provide the same thrill as watching a few slots spin round and round. Don't get me started on the atrocity that became the Radio Tower.

Despite my strong dislike for the city, it was my own grave I chose. Being on the run and on my own, I had no address for the Whirl Cup officials to send my acceptance/rejection letter. Thinking I would enjoy being back in the city I had so previously enjoyed, I wrote down an address I had memorized when I was younger of a brilliant little house close to the Goldenrod Tunnel's one entrance. Of course the house was now dilapidated and overrun with the obvious effects the current state of Johto, but either way I had to wait in the alley nearby until the letter arrived so I could take it before the current owner went to get her mail – thankfully, however, it was an old woman that enjoyed her occasional drink, and didn't wake up to check the mail until hours after it arrived.

And here I sit, behind the stained – but thankfully empty – dumpster, watching the mailman slip the mail into the box. After he's done I wait for him to do the next few houses and turn the corner, and then I casually stroll over to the box. As always, there are all her various coupons and weekly subscriptions, but today I can already feel something different in the small stack of mail. One envelope is a little larger than the rest, and printed with much nicer materials I pick it out and place everything back inside her mailbox. I can hardly contain myself, but I manage and get back to my beloved dumpster before I tear it open.

I let the torn pieces of the envelope fall to the ground and drift away in the breeze while I read all the words thoroughly.

Accepted.

It wasn't the most fun trip in the world to make, but once I passed the cities entrance, I didn't care. Olivine managed to remain one of the nicer cities in the region. Nice, clean streets and buildings are such a nice change from most of the usual setting in the other cities and towns.

It was with probably the most exciting feeling he's ever felt since leaving home that he wandered the city to find the destination printed in the letter.

And once he found it, he knew. Everything starts here.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I am satisfied with my SU at the moment. I think I hit... not gold... but... silver with this one? I was originally going to make my character a lot darker, but it didn't seem to work because of the many holes I found. Anyways I hope you like this one... Oh I mention Pokemon death... Just to let you know... Oh and uhh... Poliwhirl? XD

Name: Tristan Taylor (Guess where I stole this from :P )

History:
Tristan isn't a stranger to Pokemon Training. In fact, he use to be a trainer himself when he was twelve. He grew up with a happy gay couple in a candy shop they owned in Violet City. He grew up with people running in and out of a store with candy, kids whining by the curb because he or she couldn't have any, and kids running in and using their allowance to buy candy. As a child, he grew up around candy and soon he grew to love the creation of candy and then that turned into creation of food in general. As a child, he always had a passion for Pokemon. He wanted to become the greatest trainer he could be as well as being a great master chef.

When he was twelve he began his journey with a Meowth, Swipes. Tristan traveled to many places in the Johto region and managed to get himself five badges before the tragic event that caused him to come running home.

He was returning from Cianwood City to Olivine. Tristan decided that he wasn't ready to face a steel type gym leader and left to challenge Chuck. When he arrived he and the rest of the passengers on board were attacked by a group of terrorist. After fending off the terrorists, Tristan and many of the passengers realized that Olivine was being overrun by terrorists. Tristan and many of the trainers fought against the terrorist and helped the ones that were already fighting against them. Tristan had fought and rendered many incapable of doing much damage and he rushed on ahead, a mistake he later regretted. His Pokemon didn't seem to mind as they wanted to free the city as well.

They met their match when they faced the group's leader. Tristan's pokemon were tired, but the whole team thought that they could face the leader all by themselves. They were horribly wrong. The leader showed no mercy as he beat every single one of Tristan's pokemon and took all their lives away. Tristan had put up a good fight and managed to tire many of the leader's pokemon so he was easily defeated by the gym leader, Jasmine. Even though they managed to win in the end, Tristan was distraught after the death of all his pokemon. The next day, Tristain fled from Olivine City and went home to Violet City.

He never told anyone how he lost all of his Pokemon or even why he returned. The only people who knew why he returned were his two fathers, but they didn't know how it had happened. After returning, he became depressed. There were times he would just break down, have panic attacks, and live like an empty shell. Even after the panic attacks and break downs more symptoms rose such as the need to stuff his face with food, the fear of getting close to people and causing death to others around him, and the lack of sleep. His fathers tried to send him to therapy, but it didn't help at all. They tried many things, but nothing seemed to work until one day they saw a flyer about the Whirl Cup. They had contacted Prof. Wood and they made an arrangement in hopes that Tristan would get over his depression.

Personality:
Tristan use to be a very happy child. He was very social, chatted animatedly, and had this very gentle smile that lit the spirits of many. However, ever since he had come home from Olivine City his personality changed. He threw himself into work at the store, he lack much needed amount of sleep, and he began distancing himself from the people around him. Tristan feels guilty for the death of all of his Pokemon and no matter how much time has passed he hasn't been able to move on.

Since he came back, Tristan became very afraid of forming bonds with others. He also became deathly afraid of causing the death of his loved ones and innocents and so began distancing himself from them in hopes that they would not share the same horrible fate his Pokemon did because of his stupidity. He became very quiet and only talks when needed to.

Most, due to depression, would stop eating, but the opposite happened to Tristan. He began to stuff himself with food, trying to fill the emptiness and to banish the guilt he felt. If his parents didn't constantly stop him from eating to the point where his belly would explode, monitored how much he ate, and convinced him to exercise he would be a very short and obese boy.

He became very quiet and distant. Hard working he became, but that was just to keep his mind off of his morbid thoughts once he couldn't stuff himself like he usually did. He became unwilling to become closer to others and he became afraid of causing the deaths of all the people he gets close to.

Appearance:
Tristan wears a brown Teddiursa beanie on his head, with a white t-shirt, khakis, brown vans, and white socks. There is a chain that is attached from the outside edges of his pockets up to his belt. On this chain there are five grey pokeballs. These pokeballs are of his dead team. He couldn't stand to bury their bodies under the ground where bacteria and other decomposers are left to do what they will so he keeps them on a chain in their pokeballs. He also wears a pair of black thick rimmed glasses and highly refuses to wear contacts.

Due to his over eating, Tristain has a BMI of about 26 at a height of five foot five. He use to be obese during his time of depression, but ever since his parents had noticed that he was eating more and gaining much more weight they discovered that he was trying to eat his depression away. Worried, they cut back on how much they gave him and got him to exercise. This lowered his BMI. He has bags around his brown eyes and he is bald under his Teddiursa beanie. Once he had come back from Olivine the first thing he did was shave his head and put it under a beanie.
Starter Species: Chikorita

Nickname: None until he gets over the fear of getting close to others.

RP Sample:
I haven't been to Olivine City in a long time. I dreaded it actually. I don't think I am ready to walk into a city where my pokemon met their last moments.

I wiped my eyes to stop the tears that were threatening to spill. I shouldn't be thinking about this now.

My uncle and aunt in the front eyed the rearview mirror noticing that I had wiped my eyes. They raised their eyebrows as if they were trying to say: "Are you all right?"

I nod my head in response and they went back to driving.

I was being sent on a delivery by both of my fathers. They had a client that lived in Olivine and they needed me to bring the client some of our store's most popular candy. They would usually send it through their messenger Noctowl, but it had fallen sick and they didn't trust me with the store anymore, so I couldn't watch it for them. My aunt and uncle happened to be in town and had offered to take me since they lived in Olivine.

And here I was, in the back of their beat up looking jeep going to a city that still haunts my dreams.

"What was the address again?" My uncle asked as he drove.

I had pulled out the address my parents had written on a post-it note and positioned it near the path of the mirror. My uncle took a quick look at it before making a sharp turn to the right. The harbor was in the view of the window and I could hear the water pokemon that inhabited the ocean wail. Many children were playing in the sand, many were building sun castles, a few people set up nets to play volleyball, and there were a few people trying to catch the sun on their skin.

The jeep made an abrupt stop, making my face smash against the back of my uncle's seat. I had raised my eyebrow at him wondering about the abrupt start.

"We're here," My uncle answered my eyebrow as he pointed.

It was a little cottage. It was cozy, made from wood, probably imported. It stood on a little wooden porch that was elevated off from the ground. There were windows that faced the ocean, giving whoever walked by them the glimpse of the shimmering water and the sunrise and set.

I got out of the car and my uncle rolled down the window. He was searching for something in his pocket before he handed it to me. It was a crumpled up envelope, probably what my parents gave him before he smashed it into his jeans pocket.

"Give this to him too," My uncle said, "Don't look at what is inside."

He had glared at me as he said the second part of the sentence. He was serious and I decided to take him seriously.

I nodded.

"You remember where our house is right?" My uncle asked, "Just go there when you're done with your business."

They drove off. I walked up the little steps of the porch and raised my fisted hand on the door. I knocked.

Last edited:

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
Years
@Palcks: I love your character! Accepted!

@First Snow: You need to.. read the rules.. hint hint :D Other than that, Tristan seems like a really intriguing character. I like his beanie :D Pending for now. Accepted!

If I ever make another RP, I'm not using the stupid word in rules thing .. D:

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Thanks Godzil! :)

This is still a work in process, but let me know what you think :D
Spoiler:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
If I'm not mistaken there's one Totodile that's still open is it not? If so I'd like to reserve it please.

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
Years
@drunk: Great character! Just let me know when you finish off the rp sample. :)

@Swan: You are correct, the last Totodile is up for grabs and now reserved for you :D

Since four out of the six available Pokemon are already taken, the first chapter will be up in maybe a day or two? Depending on how quickly drunk and Swan get their su's done and dusted. Once the OOC thread goes up, could everyone please post their accepted SU's in it? Just so you can keep track of Pokemon you may acquire and their stats and what not. The OOC thread will also be where I'll post the various choices that may arise for your characters to make. Once we get past the start, not everyone will be following the same path. There's eight gyms in Johto but you only need five badges for the Whirl Cup. Again, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to let me know.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
DONE! Let me know what you think :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@drunk: Great character! Just let me know when you finish off the rp sample. :)

@Swan: You are correct, the last Totodile is up for grabs and now reserved for you :D

Since four out of the six available Pokemon are already taken, the first chapter will be up in maybe a day or two? Depending on how quickly drunk and Swan get their su's done and dusted. Once the OOC thread goes up, could everyone please post their accepted SU's in it? Just so you can keep track of Pokemon you may acquire and their stats and what not. The OOC thread will also be where I'll post the various choices that may arise for your characters to make. Once we get past the start, not everyone will be following the same path. There's eight gyms in Johto but you only need five badges for the Whirl Cup. Again, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to let me know.
I'll be gone over the weekend, just a heads up :( But I'll be able to post today and after sunday :)

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
Years
@drunk: Awesome stuff! You are of course accepted!

I think we may get started.. I will get round to posting the first chapter later on this evening hopefully!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
We is all ready :) that is the last time I likely will use such poor grammar :P

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I edited my SU, and I noticed the RP had already begun. Is it too late?

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
Years
Chapter 1: The Road to Johto!

I edited my SU, and I noticed the RP had already begun. Is it too late?

Thanks for the heads up! You are all good to go. I've got you down for the female Totodile, is that alright with you?
Which means the last male Totodile is available.

Chapter 1: The Road to Johto!

This is it. The day has finally arrived. For you, as one of the chosen participants of Professor Woods, you must be pretty excited. There'll be free gifts all around, I'm sure. The most important gift of the day however will most certainly be the small beating heart that currently lays within a shiny red and white Pokeball. All over the Johto region, at specifically chosen locations, budding trainers will be lining up, shaking hands with their respective Professors and being handed out one of those small hearts. Only three different species were made available to participants - for the trainers chosen by Professor Woods, it turned out to be a choice of either Totodile, Chikorita or Cyndaquil. Surely you've made your choice already? It'll be first in, first served unfortunately so you better hurry up!

It is in the outskirts of the city that Professor Woods built her laboratory. Close to the beach, the smell of the salty sea is undeniable outside the front door. With the sky as clear as day, the ocean reflects the hot sun's rays, twinking in the distance at you if you stare at the looming ocean even for a second. It is an easy ten minute walk and an even shorter distance on bicycle from the city center but definitely worth it for this sort of experience!

To Do List:
Meet with the Professor and Jasmine, gym leader of Olivine City Gym (Jasmine will be the last gym leader you will face.)​
Register and receive your I.D card (Useful if you want to check in at Pokemon Centers, use the computer storage system, register for the Whirl Cup after gaining badges etc)​
Receive your Pokemon/information regarding the Whirl Cup/Who's that Pokemon (a free complimentary guidebook on the differing species of Pokemon)/5 x Pokeballs/Map of the region​

Main Event: First Battle!
Each trainer will pit their newly acquried partner Pokemon against another trainer's. These rookie trainers you will be facing are local trainers to Olivine City. They've specifically joined onlookers who have arrived at the lab to see what kind of Pokemon each of the Whirl Cup hopefulls would receive, in the hopes of challenging each of the participants to a battle. They think they've got the one up on you all - but do they really?
Important note: You can choose either to win or lose your battle against the rookie trainer. Your win or defeat should correctly reflect your characters prior abilities as a trainer and their personality. For example, a character who has doubts about him/herself's battling ability will not win this battle. But I'm leaving the choice up to you.

Palcks
Spoiler:

First Snow
Spoiler:

RyanroksXD
Spoiler:

Totodile 2
Spoiler:

Fuyu
Spoiler:

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
Spoiler:

Outcome: Be ready to begin your adventure! There's lots of things to purchase if you haven't already and reading the guide book and information given to you would probably be a good idea..

EDIT: LOOK AT THE OOC THREAD FOR EXTRA INFO.. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
chapter one - The Road To Johto (part I)
Simon Silvester, Professor Woods' Lab

When Simon entered the lab, the salty smell of the ocean outside didn't fade away. It was almost as if it grew stronger. Woods sure had an unfitting name... she should be called professor Seashell or something. Simon snickered to himself, before entering the room at the end of the bright corridor he had been walking through and seeing two people stand chatting. Being from Olivine, he recognized both of them, even if he knew none. Professor Woods and... Jasmine, the gym leader. Simon didn't flinch, but his eyebrows unintentionally flew up a little. He had always found her cute, even if she was a lot older than him.

"And who do we have here?" the professor said as Simon approached them.

"Simon. Simon Silvester," he said casually and then saw that the professor stretched out her hand to greet him. He sighed inwards but took her hand. Better be polite around fine people, he told himself.

"Yes, I know you! You are one of the Whirl Cup contestants, no?" the professor said enthusiastically. "You've come to register, I suppose."

"Yeah," Simon said, and noticed that Jasmine smiled softly towards him.

The professor registered him and handed him an ID-card, explaining how it was useful around Johto for a trainer. Simon couldn't help glancing at Jasmine though, and only half listened to what the professor said.

"And here's your guidebook on Johto and the Whirl cup, some extra pokéballs as well as a map... Simon?" the professor said when she noticed his lack of attention.

"Aren't you one of the gym leaders I'm supposed to fight?" he asked Jasmine directly.

She blinked. "That is true," she answered and looked into his eyes.

Professor Woods flapped her arms. "Iiiii don't think that's a good idea just yet. Jasmine is a very strong gym leader, you see! You'll have no chance against her yet."

"Oh," Simon simply said and looked down at the items the professor had handed him instead. "Hey... am I not supposed to get a pokémon?"

The professor smiled and Jasmine nodded. "Yes," Woods said. "Absolutely. The pokémon we have in store for you are right this way."

He followed the professor through another corridor, until they came to a back yard. There, six pokémon seemed to be playing or lazying around. They looked rather cool, Simon found himself thinking. They looked interesting... powerful almost. Even though they were so small. Especially a pokémon looking like a little ball of fur piqued his interest. Suddenly, flames erupted from its back! And it yawned. Then the flames were gone again.

"You can choose any one you'd like!" the professor said. Jasmine watched the boy closely as he walked up to the little ball of fur and picked it up. The two beings blinked at each other for a second before the ball of fur yawned again and let out a puff of smoke from its back.

"This one," he simply said.

"Great choice! It's Cyndaquil, a male one. He's quite the lax type, but if you train him hard, he'll be super strong!" the professor cheered. Simon couldn't help thinking that she treated him like a 5 year old instead of a 16 year old.

"That's it, then?" he asked, giving the prof a bored look.

"Um, yes that is it. You are now on your way to become the master of Johto!"

"Swell," Simon said and walked past the girls, straight out from the garden. "See you later, Jasmine," he said and gave her a little smile that made her eyebrows rise. "Cyndaquil, you coming?"

The pokémon started taking a few steps after the boy, but then stopped, looking a bit confused.

"You'll have to have its pokéball, otherwise it won't trust you," the professor said. "Here."

She handed him the red and white sphere while Cyndaquil was watching. That seemed to convince it. It instantly walked up to its trainer and looked like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Remember that these pokémon have been trained to belong to someone," Jasmine suddenly said. "Wild pokémon might not trust you that quickly."

Simon nodded. "I'll keep that in mind. And you..." he looked down at his new partner in crime. Not that he'd make any more crimes now... he had to get out of Olivine and then he would feel a bit lighter for sure. "You can't go around and have me calling you Cyndaquil. That would be like you calling me Human. You'll be... Cinder."

The professor frowned. "That's a cute name, but not very original-"

"I'm not very original," Simon simply said, and walked off, down the hill in the morning sunlight, Cinder following him blindly.

RyanRoksXD

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Ryan entered the lab, and took in every aspect of it. This place was ginormous, and the outside definitely did not do the inside any justice. Everyone was busy, running around and completing strange tasks that didn't make any sense to him. He shrugged and kept walking. Ryan had been in the lab so long that he didn't even notice that he passed Professor Woods, she being dressed in a lab coat as well as everyone else in this god forsaken labyrinth. If this strange woman in flashy clothing hadn't been standing next to her he would have walked right on by.

"Hi, um, I'm ready to receive my pokemon?" Ryan said, his cheeks flustered.

"Very well then." Professor Woods smiled, obviously very enthusiastic about the Whirl Cup. "My name is----"

"Professor Woods, I know. Ever since I got the letter I have been researching constantly" Ryan said, grinning like a mad man.

"Well then, somebody is going to have an edge in this competition" She smiled. "Well then, you must know that you have to receive-----"

"At least 5 badges before you can apply for the Whirl Cup, and to register you have to be between the ages of 15 and 19. Well I'm 15 and I'm ready to go" Ryan interrupted rather rudely. But Ryan had been waiting for this opportunity for so long that it didn't really matter to him. Professor Woods also saw the excitement in his eyes.

"Obviously you did study! Well, let me register you into the system and get you your I.D. card and I will be right with you." Professor Woods said quickly before disappearing around a corner.

"She sure is cheeky" Ryan said smiling.

"Sure is" The strange woman spoke for the fist time since he had entered the lab.

"Are the Jasmine, the gym leader!?" Ryan said, suddenly becoming starstruck.

"Yes, yes I am. Now don't get all crazy on me. I used to be like you, traveling throughout Johto, catching Pokemon, battling gym leaders." Jasmine said, obviously reminiscing about her travels.

"Well I've been waiting for this since I was 10, I think I'm ready" Ryan said smiling. Just as quickly as she left Professor Woods hurried into the room in which Jasmine and Ryan were in.

"Okay, here we are, your I.D." She said handing it to him. "Now, this will allow you to use the box system in the Pokemon Center, Check in at Pokemon Centers, Register for the Whirl Cup when you are ready, and obviously identify who you are. Now have a nice day." and she began walking away.

"WAIT! What about my pokemon!" Ryan yelled

"Oh my goodness I completely forgot, here let me lead you to them." She said as the walked down the hallway. They took so many lefts and rights and went up stairs then down some, it would have been impossible to get out if he were by himself.

"Here they are, these are the pokemon you can choose from" The room was filled with adorable pokemon running around, and jumping.

"Wow" Ryan said, as he walked towards them. He sat and just looked at them. Soon, a little totodile came over and headbutted his leg. "Hey there little cutie. He picked her up and petted her. "I think I'll take this one" He said, taking her pokeball. "I think Toti will be your name. Ummmm Professor, how do we get out?" He asked

"Well there's a door right in front of you leading out of this room and puts you straight on the path towards the first gym. Here are 5 pokeballs, enjoy your journey!" And ryan walked out of the door and onto the path.

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
Years
Good posts guys! The portrayals of Professor Woods are both quite different :D

@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers: Simon received Cyndaquil!
@RyanroksXD: Ryan received Totodile!

RyanRoksXD

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I'd like to think that her personality changes with the tides hahahaha (Or I prefer to imagine her as a happy person)

Back