• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weird Side of YouTube?

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
  • Self explaining question; have you ever wandering into a section of YouTube you can say is weird? Sometimes even funny or just plain strange and mysterious? Or maybe you are like the 90% of people who say, "My goodness, WTF am I doing here anyway?" Regardless, most of us have wandered into this region and I am asking what did you see or find and share! (Keep it SFW please)

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years

• I knew this video when it had like 5,000 views and I felt really proud of myself for it. this is a legendary video.

Reactions: £

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but digging for the weird part of YouTube is too much of a chore. I'm overwhelmed with old media and Frebreeze ads to notice.

I miss the old YouTube when there wasn't John Oliver and ABC and the VEVO mongrels turning things into a Viacom fuckfest. I liked the 'weird part of YouTube' back then - it made me laugh, it made me cringe, it got me thinking. Now it's marginalized to where all I can find on it now are the same YTPs and meme-ish videos I saw years before. Shame, really.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Youtube related threads are a better fit in the Tech world of PC, so I'll let Zach take this one.

And for the record, Youtube is my home of cat and dog videos. That is all. x)

[/moved]

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Here's this remarkable gem:

@Alex: You're just getting old, we have to accept that this is the current generation, and the time we lived in is gone and only lives in our memories.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I end up on the weird side of Youtube where people are posting videos of people who have 2 heads, or their head split in half, or their eyes are exposed through their skull and skin. That weird shit y'know. x.x

Years
  • The Weird Side of Youtube more like Just Another Video From Nico Nico Douga (or Niconico as it is known now.) I used to laugh so hard at this vid as a teenager several years ago. Now I just stare blankly and get a chuckle or two.
    Anyways, welcome to McDonald's Hell.

Be careful about watching this video if you have a fear of clowns or are prone to epilepsy. I think I mildly scared a friend once with this video.

Sir Codin

The weird stuff on Youtube doesn't really make me go "WFT am I doing here anyway?"

What does make me say that, however, are the comments sections of most videos. I think nothing more needs to be said.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    The Weird Side of Youtube more like Just Another Video From Nico Nico Douga (or Niconico as it is known now.) I used to laugh so hard at this vid as a teenager several years ago. Now I just stare blankly and get a chuckle or two.
    Anyways, welcome to McDonald's Hell.

Be careful about watching this video if you have a fear of clowns or are prone to epilepsy. I think I mildly scared a friend once with this video.

Holy shit, those Japanese Ronald McDonald remixes were all the rage when I was a middle schooler back in 2008. Don't ask me why I stayed up nights just flipping through these...

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years

• This is an0nymoose's worst video... and I don't mean bad I mean weird.

And his best (imo) And the comments on it too... Oh Pastor Todd Lerfondler... What would we do without your guidance

Both belong on that side of youtube

Last edited:

Sir Codin

This is without a doubt the best Team Fortress 2 machinima I have ever seen. WARNING: 17 minutes of absolute hilarity and randomness.

Back