• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokeomon trading in SS

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Hey guys.
    I am new on this forum, myabe I post this thread in wrong topic so I apologise in advance.
    On January this year I bought NDS LIte and some pokemon games.
    Is there any way to evolve my pokemon who needs trading to change his form?
    I heard servers of Nintendo are down, but I also heard there are some fan made ones?
    Anybody here got an idea what to do and can help me with this problem?

I bought this console mostly for Pokemons so I will really appreciate giving me a solution :))

Years
  • You are right about the DS servers being discontinued, it has been that way since 2014. Due to that, non-3DS games can only trade locally which means you need another person with the game or 2 DS systems.

If you don't have either of those, you're out of luck and would be better off upgrading to a 3DS and the 6th Gen (and soon 7th Gen) games if you want to mainly trade.

Back