• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They were Incompatible as a Group!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Of all the groups Ash has travelled in, which one did you feel had the least compatibility as a group? (Probably Unova for me. but i'll explain later.)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Although I really loved Unova, I have to agree. The group in Unova just felt really broken. Even Tracey was better than Cilan and Iris was just really really annoying. Not to mention she had too much hair and the outfit wasn't that great.

Both Cilan and Iris were just really really annoying. More annoying than any of the rivals ever. But that is me.

All 3 of them liked battling, but they just did not go well at all together. And I really don't know why.

Years
  • Like Icy said, while I loved 5th Gen and Unova in terms of the games, the anime fell flat and that was because I didn't really like Ash's companions. Cilan I was okay with but I didn't really like how Iris was handled, and that kinda hurt my experience with watching the BW saga.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Yup, for me too it's gotta be Unova. I feel with Iris it wasn't really a good fit at all, while she was a fun character in the games she wasn't really all that fun in the anime imo, and although I adooore Cilan it just felt weird without Brock. ='(

Back