• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2022
    Is there a list of things such as move tutor's and TM's available for this? I don't necessarily mean locations, but like, which one is which and such. Thank you.

AlexSEIS

Bishamon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    Is there a list of things such as move tutor's and TM's available for this? I don't necessarily mean locations, but like, which one is which and such. Thank you.

MOVE TUTOR IS LOCATED AT DUENDE CITY. YOU NEED TO GIVE HIM A HEART SCALE FOR THAT.

UMM ALEX WHERE IS THE NPC LOCATED TO START THE ORBS QUEST? I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TALKING TO PEOPLE EVERYWHERE xD

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hello,

I don't know if this has already been answered, my apologizes in advance
    but there's a problem with Blue and the Aura Cavern event.
    I can't move the first rock because the 2nd one is in the way. :O

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Hi Alex, me again. I tried everything i could and still cannot enter the sealed room. I put Xerneas in first slot and nothing, switched to some place in the party, again nothing. Could it be that i may be missing an object? Does Xerneas have to be holding a special item? I'm going crazy here haha.
    Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Is it gamepad compatable?
    How about button config and speed ups?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Oh my, the I'm quite late to answer you guys again. I'm sorry, but please try to understand my position as well. Time is going against me, but at least now I'm here. Praise the Sun.

UMM ALEX WHERE IS THE NPC LOCATED TO START THE ORBS QUEST? I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TALKING TO PEOPLE EVERYWHERE xD
    The NPC is located on the 4-Season-Island, but you have to beat the Pokemon League, meet Blue in Nireen City, and talk to a few NPCs who talk about the legend of Nevarone, before the NPC appears.

Hello,

I don't know if this has already been answered, my apologizes in advance
    but there's a problem with Blue and the Aura Cavern event.
    I can't move the first rock because the 2nd one is in the way. :O
    The rocks disappear forever once you smash them. So smash one, come in from the other direction, smash the other, and you'll be able to move the boulder.

Hi Alex, me again. I tried everything i could and still cannot enter the sealed room. I put Xerneas in first slot and nothing, switched to some place in the party, again nothing. Could it be that i may be missing an object? Does Xerneas have to be holding a special item? I'm going crazy here haha.
    Thanks in advance
    Having Xerneas in the party is literally the only condition. What happens when you try to enter the last room? Does a message appear? What does it say?

Is it gamepad compatable?
    How about button config and speed ups?
    It is gamepad compatible. As far as the speed goes, I've seen some people managed to speed it up (even without music getting distorted), but I honestly have no idea how they did it.

Years
  • LUCKY EGG IS LOCATED UNDERWATER ON A STONE WHEN YOU DIVE ON MT. PRIEST. EXP. SHARE IS LOCATED ON AQUA HIDEOUT ON ROUTE 10. YOU SHOULD COMPLETE A PUZZLE USING STRENGTH AND CATCH/DEFEAT ROTOM.

WHERE CAN YOU GET THE ORBS QUEST? AND IS THERE A LIST OF ALL THE QUESTS? MAYBE I MISSED A THING OR TWO. THANKS!

Hey there, once again, please remember not to post two or more times in a row in such quick succession. If you have more to add to your previous post you can use the 'edit' button to make changes or the multi-quote button to quote more than one person in a single reply (usually either looks like the circled image linked above or a quotation mark with a plus sign). I've merged this post as well as some of your other duplicates and ask you keep this in mind next time.

I also recommend, again, not to post with continuous caps lock so you're not seen as angry or yelling. You might have better results asking for help if your typing's a little easier on the eyes.

Thanks and good luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hello, sorry to bother you again, but I am kind of confused.
    I am still not able to do that Blue Event...
    Somehow can't find the right path to smash one the rocks...

Can you give me a brief explanation on how to do that Blue Event, like which ways to go, right after I entered the cave?

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Hi Alex, thanks for replying, i know you're short of time, so i very much appreciate it.
    It says that "an unknown force makes it impossible to move forward!"
    Here are some images:
    885Sin_t_tulo2.png
    [/URL]
    912Sin_t_tulo.png
    [/URL]

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Hi Alex, thanks for replying, i know you're short of time, so i very much appreciate it.
    Here are some images:
    885Sin_t_tulo2.png
    [/URL]
    912Sin_t_tulo.png
    [/URL]

I think somewhere in the forum maybe pg 28 Alex already mentioned how to get in that room , u can try looking for it there

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Does anyone know where to find Yveltal or Zygarde ? Also what to do after catching Xerneas ? Anyone....

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Does anyone know where to find Yveltal or Zygarde ? Also what to do after catching Xerneas ? Anyone....
    Zygarde is in the Empire of the clouds. After you catch Xerneas you should be able to enter the Sealed room in Aura Cave. I, can't, that's why i'm asking Alex what could be the problem.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hello, sorry to bother you again, but I am kind of confused.
    I am still not able to do that Blue Event...
    Somehow can't find the right path to smash one the rocks...

Can you give me a brief explanation on how to do that Blue Event, like which ways to go, right after I entered the cave?

Thanks in advance!
    There are two entrances to the Aura Cave. One in Nireen City, the other on Route 5, through Mt. Sax (the northern entrance). Each of the entrances will lead to one of the rocks.

Oh, THAT room.... well, I'm a bit confused now. You see, once you get inside that room, there's another room that displays the same message when you try to enter it, and to enter that one, you have to have Xerneas. I'm confused to how you managed to catch Xerneas without entering the one you've pictured before? Because it should go like this:
    Blue quest (When you can enter the room on the picture)=> 4-Season-Island quest => Sea of Bodom => Empire of the Clouds (Where you catch Xerneas) => Last room in Aura Cave

How did you catch Xerneas without ever entering that room on the picture? It might be a bug that lets you skip all these steps, which could be a big problem for me.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Oh, THAT room.... well, I'm a bit confused now. You see, once you get inside that room, there's another room that displays the same message when you try to enter it, and to enter that one, you have to have Xerneas. I'm confused to how you managed to catch Xerneas without entering the one you've pictured before? Because it should go like this:
    Blue quest (When you can enter the room on the picture)=> 4-Season-Island quest => Sea of Bodom => Empire of the Clouds (Where you catch Xerneas) => Last room in Aura Cave

How did you catch Xerneas without ever entering that room on the picture? It might be a bug that lets you skip all these steps, which could be a big problem for me.
    Well, i don't remembered doing Blue Quest. This is what i do remember doing: First i encounter Gold with Blue, he fought him and lost. Then i could begin the 4-Season-Island quest, followed by the Sea of Bodom and last with Empire of the Clouds.
    Blue didn't give me any quest, and i don't know where he is right now.
    Also, i haven't fought Gold yet. i read in the forum that you are supposed to fight him and lose. Sorry to take your time man.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Well, i don't remembered doing Blue Quest. This is what i do remember doing: First i encounter Gold with Blue, he fought him and lost. Then i could begin the 4-Season-Island quest, followed by the Sea of Bodom and last with Empire of the Clouds.
    Blue didn't give me any quest, and i don't know where he is right now.
    Also, i haven't fought Gold yet. i read in the forum that you are supposed to fight him and lose. Sorry to take your time man.
    Things worked in the same order for me too , first going with Blue into the Aura cave , then 4-Season-Island , then the Sea of Bodom , I just now found the Empire of Clouds and the same thing happens to me too when I try to enter that room in the aura cave . Maybe we just missed something..........

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Things worked in the same order for me too , first going with Blue into the Aura cave , then 4-Season-Island , then the Sea of Bodom , I just now found the Empire of Clouds and the same thing happens to me too when I try to enter that room in the aura cave . Maybe we just missed something..........
    Well, at least i'm not the only one, so it is a general bug or we really are missing something haha (sniff sniff).

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Well, I've checked it now, and it looks like a general bug. I'll fix it tomorrow and upload the new version. I'm very sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Well until the game is updated , can anyone tell me why my Sliggoo just won't evolve into a Goodra !? I mean there are two requirements 1 . level up , 2. during rain and every time I try to evolve it , the game zones out with an error message and a little of my saved progress is also destroyed with it... Can anyone please help me ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Well, I've checked it now, and it looks like a general bug. I'll fix it tomorrow and upload the new version. I'm very sorry about that.
    With the new version will i have to start all over again or will i be able to use my saved game? Thanks, great game BTW.

Back